Kobus Dekker

Started by Knight Of Pentacles, May 14, 2019, 03:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knight Of Pentacles

Created this PC to help restore honor to Ticker Square and circumstances ended up taking him to the Peerage Ward.  Kind of amazed he lived as long as he did given how batshit erratic he was at times. After losing favor in Ticker Square with his merchant benefactors he fled to the Peerage in fear of being assassinated.    He was pretty friendly with Magnus before he became the famous Manslayer and was later converted by him and became his herald of sorts.  Kobus died as a result of one of his many dastardly acts and I'm grateful for that.  It's every villains fear to die to some random no-one and disappear off the face of the earth.  Don't have many screenshots though...

RPG

Cool, spooky, and bold another great villain PC for the server. Keep 'em coming, KoP.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

goate

Very cool PC.  EFU  badly needs villains, and Kobus was  a fine example.

MAGIC

His life took some interesting turns.

I regret that I didn't think to stuff his mouth full of pastries first...

SovietGrowlithe

He assisted in the Death of one of my characters and likely would've Stannis as well. Kobus was an interesting villain. Well played.

Look forward to the next one.

"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

LoveLess

Forget what anyone said about him being too FD happy, loved that about the character early on, and it made him a threat people took seriously.

Kinslayer988

He got DEKKED in the end
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers

I love cats

Dekker was a badass. He restored honor to both Ticker Square and House Orza. I enjoyed seeing his whispers and him being insanely unhinged.

Arslefjun

Damn you for dying.
Good job though.