Laura Bucklebeak; Machievellian Merchant.

Started by Krod, May 16, 2019, 11:52:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krod

Hello,

Thanks for playing with me, I tried my best this time around to make a shadow-master villain and to really put the pins in plots on this server. All of my efforts were to try and create nasty plots and involve as many people as I could!

Here are some of my finer moments..

This was new beginnings and a time of import; Slug wrapped Irma? New Outfit Laura?! Hah! Who would know the groats they'd make?

The first diplomatic dealings with Nephezar! Blackstone ties still in-tact!

Meeting with Ib'Javi and the plot thickens.. a sympathizer in the midst of those opposing..

Velstran ties? Who would have thought..

Some fun interactions with some more powerful players!

Some pretty nice advertisement!

The deal is struck... all that waits is for time to answer..

And that's all ladies and gentlemen! I did my very best to create a suitable antagonist for Ticker Square. I played The Prince by Machiavelli through a group of hardships and did my very best to provide a good antagonistic experience; but I was finally foiled by the tests of fate. I'm glad to have played with all of you and I really look forward to facing you in future endeavors. See you in the future!

Astegard

Noooo my bargains!
You knew what I wanted before I even had time to browse the catalogue.
Grand merchant play, I was oblivious to all the plot in the background as a customer, so good job!

The Royal Groat

There is a special value and service which players like yourself bring to the server: the general atmosphere of activity in welcoming new players.

Spending time in Ticker Square doing merchant-stuff is tedious and often dull. But, by being around so much, and Ticker Square being partly the 'tutorial area' where new players to the server are funneled into, your presence added an air of lively enthusiasm. Being willing to throw Groats at new players, haggling with them, enticing them into plots, it all increases the chance of introducing the server to them and retaining them in it.

It definitely had a formative influence for my PC in particular, and helped her get drawn into and settled in the overall fabric of the server's plot.

I myself cannot imagine how I can muster the endurance to do something like this, and so, kudos to you, and all merchant PCs in EFU:COR.

Triply awesome that you do all that, which in my opinion is a service and a gift of love to the server by itself, but also pushed plots to the degree you did.

Grouch

Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)

Blue41

The competition was entertaining to watch from afar, and my interactions with Laura were very enjoyable.

SovietGrowlithe

I never had too much interaction with Laura. Outside of merchant stuff. None of my character crossed her path too much politically but I felt the effects of her character 'unknowingly.'

You did a great job. I hope you were able to give plenty of villain speeches if you had the chance too. Hopefully you have fun with the next character you decide to play.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin

Craaazy Teds Discount Car

Laura was an amazing PC, sad to see her go.  We will all be poorer without her!

Praise the Sun

KaedweniKnight

Ya boy Royland always loved her. Towards the end the plotting against eachother was great, we made Ticker Square the place to be. Will be missed, o7.

Fiverine

Wait?  Laura was a villain?!  That dear little halfling who got Taharqa back on his feet after Nicodemus Nephezar FIREBALLED him??? XD

Like others I missed seeing your plotting and scheming but always appreciated buying and selling at Bucklebeak through Laura or Mrs Booker.  RIP
After the battle is over
And the sands have drunken the blood
All what there remains
Is the bitterness of delusion

RPG

One of Antoine's only coworkers and favorite people. Really fun plotting and scheming
That's my purse! I don't know you!