The Grim Prize

Started by Astegard, July 18, 2019, 08:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astegard

Gardir Grimprize was my PC made to explore the crafting system and that was well achieved.
He didnt stop with just regular crafting though and started tinkering on himself thus going down the Pale path.....
One grand idea came to his mind facing the horrors of the 95th... Who better to tell the tales of the Ancestors then the Ancestors themselves? And what of those dwarves forgotten who had yet earned their place?
He would be the one to craft them new bodies and bring them back, thus taking his place among them, sadly it would never come to pass......

Grouch

Things will never be the same (I've applied too much ketchup to this hamburger)

Electrohydra

I had a lot of fun with Grim back when I was playing Ispeth. It was great having a crafter buddy with which to share insights and show off new creations (even if his where always better). They had a nice thing going. They didn't always agree, but the shared passion was a strong bond.

How far he went from "maybe you shouldn't carry those demon statues around..."

Scumlord Spiffy

A+ dwarf. I wish I hung out with him more often.

Knight Of Pentacles

putrid_plum

Enjoyed the small rivalry that was budding, shame to see him go but that's EFU!!

goate

Aethereal

A dwarf with true ambition and the potential to achieve it. But somewhere along the line it all went wrong. Cool story though.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.