Ceyrios Alwenwyld, Guide and Changeling.

Started by TheShadow, September 21, 2019, 02:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheShadow

They say curiosity killed the cat. In this case, even while satisfied, nothing can bring her back.

I apologize for not having any spoiler free screenshots of her - Everything I recorded was of philosophical discusions, PVP, or just exploring cool places in the Server.

With that said, Her character was my attempt at playing a true, pure druid transplanted into the City of the Rings. At first, that was the extent of her character - Just trying to come to grip with who, what, and where she was.

After witnessing the deaths of multiple people and one of her friends, Mamud, she grew significantly more introspective and focused on what caused her pain ; Her fear drove her to great lengths. Yet it was courage that stiffened her spine, and made her what she was. She faced her fears of being forgotten.

Special thanks to Saint Outis, The Bloodbeards, Mamud, and Utulu-kai.

See y'all on my next, in a neighborhood near you.
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.

Random_White_Guy

Few chances better to go out with a bang (Literally) than in a big time DM event!

Very fun PC to watch from a distance, sorry we didn't get to interact more.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Aethereal

I liked the one time our PCs interacted.

"Out of all who traveled with us today, you stood out brightly like a star in the dark ocean about us. Thank you for being here."
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Scrappa-yeti

An epic way to go. I liked that Ceyrios spent time shapeshifted to do things other than just crush quests. The whole mask thing was cool as well. A fun character to RP with.