Elyn Croft

Started by Disorder, March 01, 2020, 04:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disorder

Elyn Croft.
An experiment and pretty much the first character for me on EfU.
Daughter of an entity from the Void (that's what voices in the head told her) and someone who found strength to get rid of the gifts and Chaos

I'd like to thank to Akke and Halfbrood for attention I did not expect to get and for all the fun I had rping with people around: Eupraxia, Mazewalker, Rusty, Bull and Vladislav.
Sadly, I did not keep many screenshots, but I think I can post one more.

whyemmdee

For your first foray into EFU, a very interesting character with interesting hooks coupled with good spirit OOC. Welcome!
tchundere

Quarterdragon

Elyn was a lot of fun with her chaos heritage wreaking havoc on everyone around her.  Eupraxia was sad to see her turn to the Arbiters and their cube cult ways.

pretty princess of party

Great character! Especially for your first one!  ;D

Can't wait to see what you do next!

The Rat Queen

Elyn was one of Imzels favourites! Shame to see her go! Excited to see what you do next though

Aethereal

Ah, Elyn Croft the Redeemed Me'mer. It was great fun interacting with her, and it certainly looks like you had a beautiful introduction to what EFU is all about.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

goate

Excellent first PC, I much enjoyed my interactions with her.  Hope to see you around.

Richørd

1. WTF that was your first PC? Nice.

2. WTF she is gone? Aw.  :(

3. GJ.

Astegard

Well done, unpredictable is the best for a first PC I say.
Let RNG guide the way!

djspectre

Loved the character and wondered where she'd gone as of late!