Aiseth Corvus

Started by The Rat Queen, May 16, 2020, 11:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rat Queen

My intention with Aiseth was to make a very low conflict/Cowardly Necromancer devoted to her craft above everything else.

She had no social skills and was honestly a wild ride to play. Her alignment shifted wildly due to some fun IC failures.

(Once I've sorted some Loot screenshots I'll post them here along with some story stuff, I for once finally bothered to take screesnhots on a character)

While I'm at it, here's some junk from Aiseth as well.

Loot.
[hide]

[/hide]

Some hilarious Ritual failures.
[hide]

Leading too...

Personal Ritual that was also a glorious failure, a running theme with my characters.

[/hide]

Stranger

Quote from: The Rat Queen on May 16, 2020, 11:43:27 PMI for once finally bothered to take screenshots on a character

And I'm glad you did. Best necromancer of EFU:C yet. Easily!

LiAlH4

I agree with Stranger's comment above. She was an excellent necromancer! I enjoyed our limited interactions and I will post my own screenshots soon.

Aethereal

Our characters ruined each others lives.  :'(

But mostly Aiseth ruined Aethelwine's.

Tragedy.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

Moonlighter

Mushroom Mushroom

rip Lizard slave. He brought you back.

Equinox

An excellent PC, and a fine example of role playing stats. She was great to play alongside, a vital member of the Timeless Cult!

Bravo sir.

LiAlH4

An addendum, because I had precisely ONE interaction with this character. That interaction was sufficient to cement this PC as one of my favorites that I've met in EFU:CoR so far.

They undertook a massive risk to fulfill a purely in-character drive to seek redemption for past acts, seeking out a counselor and having a very long conversation, unbuffed, in an easily-accessible place. All the while being hunted by extremely dangerous people who could have showed up at any minute. That conversation involves some pretty major spoilers for people who are playing characters that are still alive, so I won't post most my few screenshots of it until those characters have their own threads.

A wonderful character. Kudos!

Red Moon

Aiseth Corvus spoke to my inner edge lord. Wish we had more interactions, living dead girl.