Akechi, the Adder-Tongued Devil

Started by SunrypeSlim, May 27, 2020, 04:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunrypeSlim

Quoteold::isekairegretnothing2020-03-08 16:15:25
Prior to arriving in the City, Akechi was cursed by a hengeyokai to take on the form of the girl he fancied; "Mitsu". Trapped in this magical world in the body of a young girl, this former thug and corpse-robber seeks to survive by aligning with a gang and finding a way to change back.

-Changeling curses
-Girdle of masculinity/femininity
-Any permanent magical solution that will restore his proper gender (and hopefully his size)

He is heavily depressed, a drunk, addicted to pipeweed, and has a massive inferiority complex based on his own biases against women. Life was a lot easier when he was bigger than everybody, and occasionally he can forget that he isn't.

RP for more.

Quoteold::isekairegretnothing2020-03-08 16:16:57
This is obviously LTS.

PM me for an apology! :3

LiAlH4

I loved all of our interactions. Akechi was oddly inspiring in a weird, gruff way. Getting to know her in the weeks before she was finally killed was excellent.

Great work! :)

Fraudster

Akechi was frequently infuriating, nuanced and more bold in battle than seemed right. If there was a way to potentially muck up any social situation by making the wrong comment at the right time, she found a way. Every opportunity she found the chance to dig, even when the situation would be made actively worse in doing so, she did. I can think of at least three occasions where the Strider crew threatened to implode with Mitts at the center of it.

You had a great run. Good job.

Quarterdragon

Akechi was great to share the road with.  Conditions being what they were, I didn't stop to talk much until later than I should have.  Akechi's wish completely surprised me, but it was cool to get to know her.

SunrypeSlim

As a reward for complimenting me, please accept these images of me.

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]

[hide][/hide]
PM me for an apology! :3

LiAlH4

Now those are great. Thank you for making the thread that much better. :)