Parry Deflection AC Not Applying

Started by Tuxedo Flask, June 09, 2020, 03:54:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuxedo Flask

It was working fine until today. Either getting subdued by an animal companion or something about this reset seems to be preventing any deflect AC from parry applying.

I've tried all the chat debug commands, swapping out each/all items, and relogging without success. If it persists through reset I'll update here.

Tuxedo Flask

Small update with the additional info discovered since then:

This seems to happen to all characters with parry AC, they'll lose their parry deflection bonus to AC until the next reset any time they're subdued in PvP.
A reset does fix the problem but so far that's the only known fix.

Random_White_Guy

Have you tried reset perks? I noticed that re-applies the +1 that the generic stealthy feat (+2/2 raised to +3/3 for EFU) gets corrected.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Autarch

I have tried to reset perks and confirm that it does not fix the issue.

Paha

I will have a gander with this and few other bugs over friday/saturday when I work on the mod.

Paha

This should hopefully be fixed when I have chance to upload and possibly when next reset has happened after this post.

putrid_plum

Not sure if the update has been uploaded yet but if  so, it's still bugging out.  I died today and when I respawned my bonus to AC was gone.

Paha

It's in since my post. Also those effect checks tend to only happen when you equip and unequip gear, so test it with that.

I will be taking more passes on this to have other checkers, but I do want to hear if it still does not calculate that after death with you equipping / unequipping something and giving it a sec or two.