~Kanna Vauntz: Your Friendly Neighborhood Merchant~

Started by Empress of Neon, June 12, 2020, 03:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

I had loads of fun on Kanna. And wow did she grow as a character! Transitioned from a cowardly, lowly trader, to a successful trader, to a mercenary, then hardened exile following religous persecution at her home!

I lost most of my screenies of her, unfortunately,  but her adventures/pc interactions were some of the best I've had :)

Thanks to everyone who helped play a part in her growth as a person/storyline  :)

Not sure if it was shared on Discord, but here's a neat little portrait of Kanna that was drawn up by Duna :D

Duna

Damn!

I really enjoyed Kanna. Domina was trying so hard to reach out to her and pull her into the dark side, but Kanna's spirit was too large for her to ever comprehend!

And I agree. Kanna's growth was something really cool to behold. We didn't interact that much toward the end, but what little we did interact I feel like  our characters had a pretty neat connection and dynamic.

Kanna, to Domina, the person Domina would have been if certain things didn't happen in her life. And that made her innately spiteful of Kanna, but at the same time, worried for her. So thank you! I look forward to seeing what else you portray in future.

Fraudster

Doing my part to keep screenshots in screenshot threads.

A few shots

SamB123

I personally enjoyed Sergor's interactions with Kanna, even though they were on opposites side of Ring 99, if you will.

LiAlH4

Well done! I loved all of our conversations. I'll post a few soon that don't involve IC spoilers on current events. :)

Scrappa-yeti

Your characters always seem to have lots of flavour. This was no exception.

Dauerschlaf

Kanna was an awesome PC - sad though, Nestyl had plans for them to work on things together!

eru

GoD1x

Going to miss her around the Square! Really well played and I wished I'd gotten to know her better.