Dameon van Mirar - A cursed man

Started by LuskanBredBastard, June 15, 2020, 09:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuskanBredBastard

I made Dameon to take a break from conflict heavy concepts and play a somewhat casual Ticker mercenary. 

On EfU things rarely go as planned!

On his first day he assaulted a hellish fortress clad in rags with a beat-up old rapier, was sold to the devil they were sent to kill. And made a pact of revenge he was not able to deny until his end. He had a very gruesome finale, ending up armless and legless in the arbiter's square. Impaled through the chest by strange priests of foreign gods. He recieved a single piece of loot for his troubles, a suit of fiendish flesh armor that he could not remove.

I may end up posting more screenshots later, if I can find them.

Random_White_Guy

Not all concepts are meant to span years and when one swears bloody revenge, receives it, and gets a grotesque execution? Well that's a mark of a good week of villainy mate. Good luck with the next.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Egon the Monkey

Enjoyed catching some of his last hours. Finding this broken, plane-mad, infernally-tainted vengeance seeker in the sewer and wondering what the literal Hell to do about him. Try and free him from his curse, to spite a demon and get a less mad explanation of what was going on? Kill him before he could do any more damage? Let him go and hope that everyone involved in the mess just died to each other? Then what looked like the ENTIRE of House Orza and their hangers-on burst through the door and saved us the trouble. It was some excellent roleplay.

sankarul

What Egon said. Interesting find in the sewers, and fun RP. First time I got this close up to the death stuff happening during my short stay on the server, so it was a bit extra exciting when that angry horde of Orzans showed up, flinging their spells about...

zerotje

Ofc died before I could join the madness.
Your 1st FD I cant believe it, with as many ppl as you've defeated to only sport a single kill speaks volumes. Well done, on to the next!