Peter Beirwood

Started by Mushroom Mushroom, July 23, 2020, 04:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mushroom Mushroom

Peter Beirwood was a Pzatharun worshiping bard who I intended to ring run with using changeling tricks and ways to solve the puzzles of the rings and accomplish his own goals in bringing chaos and mayhem to the rings.

Then, before I turned level 5 and took alterself, I wandered into the Burgage, and became a Blackjack instead.

It was a wild, wild ride.

Created: 2020-06-21 16:34:18
Died: 7/23/2020

I lived over a month, which is pretty amazing all things considered.

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

RNN

Such a fun character. A likeable, cowardly, opportunistic idiot constantly causing chaos. I wish he was still around but I'm surprised he didn't die sooner.  I have no idea what havoc he'd have caused as a Yemani Ozran.

SamB123

You know, I don't think any other character drove Padernig as nuts as Peter.  ;D

Good character, man. I enjoyed Peter's antics.

Pigadig

RIP Mr Elven Happy Meal.

SkagHunter

I'm not sure what emotions i'm feeling right now beyond incredulity. Well done stirring the pot, man, now get in it. The elves are hungry.

Duna

VanillaPudding

Decimate_The_Weak

petey512

"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Jello!

He was an enjoyable character to interact with; he will be missed!

Drink With Me

Gone is the days of Handsome Pete, Pretty Peter. Remarkably done. Look forward to your next character.
If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

Scrappa-yeti

I was beating him up before it was cool.

Also, Pzatharun!? We could have been friends!

LiAlH4

Godspeed Peter, I loved our interaction with the elves and everything that came afterward!

Bearic

Good Blackjack Scheme stuff. =]