Rooster of House Redwheat

Started by Drink With Me, August 22, 2020, 08:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drink With Me

So when I hopped on board with this character I knew it would be a fun ride. I'd never really played a character like this, one that actively saught out conflict and I expected death at every turn. Eventually it caught up to her. She was not smart, she was annoying to most folks I'm sure. She was blood hungry and that side of her came out more after all the family started falling to the wayside.  I know she might not be a fan favorite to some given the stuff that transpired but I enjoyed being an annoying little sneaky snarky pauper rascal. I loved duel wielding sickles I thought it was like the most unusual and bad ass thing, for a farmer girl. Big huge shout out to the Elves for giving me the chance to have some dialog before the FD. Anyway I didn't get a lot of Screenshots and don't have much to say except REDWHEAT!

Here's the little prelude write up I did for her. Her name was originally gonna be Roxanne and not Rosanne.
Roxanne Roosterclaw
-Party Animal
-Troublemaker
-Lust For Combat
+Loyal
+Charismatic
+Adaptable

A young fiery woman in her twenties. Often cited as a party animal, a consistent trouble child for the house. Fighting at the groat in the arena or in the open halls. She has a short temper and can cost the family a lot of groat to cover up her miss givings. Though she generally has a positive demeanor, in combat she is a demon. Wanting blood, death and carnage. Relishing in it and almost always seems to be disappointed when the fighting is over. She's thrived during the countless blood-feuds that have transpired. She is fiercely loyal and prideful. She is foolhardy, passionate, outspoken and charismatic. She could've been molded into a fine leader and may still be able to with the right guiding hand. She would do well in the aftermath of whatever happens. She is extremely adaptable.

Here's the few Screenshots I do have. This is the whole Redwheat gang!
[hide]
[/hide]
Sir Cluckingham the Royal Rooster
[hide]
[/hide]
And the bits of dialog I got at the end of her life.
[hide]
[/hide]

If you're evil, and you're on the rise
You can count on the four of us taking you down
'Cause we're good and evil never beats us
We'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas.  - Steven Universe

VanillaPudding

Bearic

The Redwheats were always doing dangerous and challenging stuff, from Yevanthax worship to challenging the inquisitor, to then turn around and further challenge the Wayward was all brave cool stuff. =]

greypawn

It was always a blast being around this character.  Can't wait to see what you roll up next!

Jello!

I liked Rooster, she was a good companion to have on many adventures.