Ilian Rumnatemerr

Started by efuincarnatereturns, September 18, 2020, 05:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

efuincarnatereturns

Ilian was basicaly the perfect example of failing forward.  I had been gone  from efu 2? years ,,maybe more, and the Pandemic handed me ample time to pick up a time consuming hobby!  So I dove in, knowing nothing about the new chapter, no plans, schemes, just rolled up what I felt most at ease playing and swam in the currents.   I died just about every week, never held on to level 8 more then a few days..and have no DM loot to show you.  Everything he carried was just stuff he got off quests or bought off a PC vendor.   Average in every way, below average in most.  I got lucky, and found three solid groups to play with..first, the Greystones.   What a time to be a dwarf, that was!  Thanks to all those who died too soon!  Then the original Deep Delver crew, when I decided to give Ringrunnin a go.   Cannot go into any detail cause spoilers, but if you have not gone running them rings, you are missing sooo much content!  Do it!   ...and finally, his last family, the Lancers.   What a solid concept,  start to finish.  If you get the chance to join the ranks,  you will not regret it.  So much depth and breath to that little player faction full of top notch RP,  not to meniton  a group dynamic  that was bar none the best I have had since Chptr 1.    I got to Ring 64,  and had an Epic death alongside  brothers and sisters in arms. (the two are not concurent)   What more can you ask for?   No screenies were taken, but the Lancers post plenty, and Illian is in alot of them.   Speacial Thanks to  Saibhon for all the sermons, I genuinely enjoyed listening to them!! And to  Grix and Eaaramion for mentoring  Illian in the early, an final days,  and Merrychase for taking him under her wing when he was alone and lost.   

I miss playing with  the Lancers already, so I know it was a good ride!

None before us! Anytime, Anywhere!    LIBERTY IS OVER!!!!
-Sgt Ilian Rumnatemerr.  Crystal Company,  273rd  Lancers.         Last of the Greystones,  last of his line.

Jello!

sankarul

Sad to see Ilian go. Pretty sure I ran into him on all of my characters, so far. Feels weird with those people that were there from my start, now disappearing!

merrychase

Brilliantly played. I remember being bulled over when our characters first got to know each other while jaw-jacking about Ring theories on the Wall of 95 - Ilian really came to life. I was thinking "I got to find a way to play with this PC more."

Thanks for all the hours of fun. Ilian made playing with the Lancers a joy, and it was a pleasure to get to chat and laugh with you in #lancers. What a class act.

Thank you!!

~Leads from the front~

~Muster the Irregulars~

~Front and Center~

~Don't Tell the Private~

~In Cadence - EXERCISE~

SERGEANT ILIAN SAYS LIBERTY IS OVER!

~Death with Equanimity~

LiAlH4

You rolled with punches and played a great character. Well done! :)

VanillaPudding

I had a lot of fun playing with Ilian! Nice work dude :)

SN

MandyMank

Sergeant of Lancers -- could not have asked for a better leader of the men!

Sgt Ilian, LT Fontaine, and Sgt Cade training a potential recruit in the Field Catapult, Light (Mod Naught)

The Oath of Enlistment