Unfriendly Alley Dog

Started by Stranger, October 14, 2020, 07:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranger

Ritharias Moonshadow was a proud elven lord who ruled over a forest court that had been held by his family for thousands of years. He was an eloquent philosopher, a poet, and a principled defender of his people's way of life.

But when he woke up in the City of Rings, he was a dog.

[hide=Solver of Puzzles]

[/hide]

[hide=Thief of Gardens]

[/hide]

[hide=Worst of Boys]

[/hide]

[hide=Biggest of Moods]

[/hide]

[hide=Wildest of Adventurers]

[/hide]

[hide=Lord of Beasts]

[/hide]

[hide=Slayer of Homework]

[/hide]

[hide=Prize of Hoards]

[/hide]

[hide=Runner of Rings]

[/hide]

[hide=Biter of Blackjacks]

[/hide]

[hide=Nemesis of Velstra]

[/hide]

[hide=Victim of Discrimination]

[/hide]

[hide=Winner of Tournaments]

[/hide]

[hide=Friend of Wanderers]

[/hide]

[hide=Witness of History]

[/hide]

Quarterdragon

I only ran into him once and he was definitely not a good boy on that encounter.  The shenanigans were great, though.  Doggone too soon.

LaughingAlong

The borknanigans have come to an end.. I shall miss stalking about in dog form alongside the best (worst) of boys, too few of those occasions :( such missed opportunities. On the flip side though, amazing dog pc, i could never do this, i would go nuts.

Auri

Egon the Monkey

That whole thing in Towertop :).
"Why is a random stranded Ringrunner picking a fight with a fucking dog? I need a beer. No, I need more beers than that. Why is it that EVERY time I meet Leopold there's more absurd bullshit?"

in hoc signo vinces

You could have had a WHOLE PET CHAMBER to yourself!

But noooooo... :(

Also let's not forget the valiant sacrifice that ended those who were hoping to team up against the dog...

[hide=BEWARE, MY CANINE FRIEND!][/hide]

Richørd

Doggo :(

Did not deserve to die so young

Aethereal

That dog had so many adventures. Great screenshots, and this soundtrack complemented the gallery perfectly. Well done.

My only interaction with doggo was an amusing one, thank you!

Quote from: Aethereal on October 08, 2020, 06:45:41 AMAnother thing, some dog was following me around. I know I said I have a Hound now, but I never said I wanted a real dog. They're so icky, and their noses are always so wet. Eww.
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

SN

_Voss

A fine pelt mounted on my wall.

Sarah123

Didn't really know alley dog well, but Ruth learned to leave him alone and let him do his thing. Samantha met him once and thought he was a good dog. Loved how he kidnapped Fowler and left her in shackles. Ended up with some amazing RP! Great job!

Kiaring

I spotted the doggo a couple of times. During one of those it circled menacingly around my poor Verent.

Ever since, I have been PHK'ing random alley dogs around the module. I have even gotten an alignment shift to show for it.

Thank you for shackling Bellona Fowler. She deserved it.

RIP
Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Mushroom Mushroom

SamB123

Alley Dog had quite the story. Well done. I don't think I could have pulled it off quite like you did.

SunrypeSlim

Did it take long to find me?
I asked the faithful light
Oh, did it take long to find me,
And are you gonna stay the night?
PM me for an apology! :3