Everly Greystone, the Architect

Started by nelly, March 07, 2021, 07:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelly

Hi all! First time doing an OBIT, I guess this makes me a real forum user now.

Everly was an aspiring Architect (who referred to herself as "THE" Architect, though she was certainly not lol). She became Castellan of the Grey Keep and oversaw its "reconstruction and revitalization", accomplishing a huge goal of hers to actually do something/anything architectural. You can check out her sketchpad here:
https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=701561.0

I really enjoyed Everly and I want to say  thank you to those that made the ride so fun. An extra call out to Thorgred, Agnes, Meredina, Nadine and especially her early squad of Quass, Fernard, and RWMurderer (lol).

Enjoy some fun screen shots! Never took pictures of her build (pure bard), and never had any loot... so enjoy these fun moments :)

THE FIT
[hide][/hide]

An architect and her Keep
[hide][/hide]

A diplomat after a ransacking
[hide][/hide]

A lover of nature's organic beauty and her wolf friend
[hide][/hide]

A wanderer who met a floating soul
[hide][/hide]

A dreamer overlooking the City she wished to further design
[hide][/hide]

An obsessed woman who talked to inanimate objects... and sometimes they might talk back
[hide][/hide]

And finally, a corpse.
[hide][/hide]

And a bonus one (ooc) haha to show how much of a goof I am - I can't resist 8-)
[hide][/hide]

Thanks everyone :D

Mymerian

We've never really interacted before Everly, and I'm glad we got to do so. She was a very human, quirky and complicated PC, dynamic and interesting to be around and to get to know. Thank you for the fun times we had, look forward to your next!

Loops

Everly was chaos

You never power levelled me tho

Thanks for always being a fun encounter

Jagged

Well played! What a saucy and whimsical lass.

Dredi

Missing: Nadine, Glum and tired, talking to Everly's Corpse about how stupid it was for her to go on a deadly trip with a manic individual from which she was not likely to return.