Flame Weapon - Acid

Started by Morphine, May 24, 2021, 11:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morphine

This spell's acid theme gives bludgeoning damage instead of the correct element.

Vlaid

That means whoever set your flame weapon theme to acid gave you an invalid variable, it defaults to bludgeon when not given a correct flame weapon theme.
[url=https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=706473.msg747918#msg747918]The Entirely True Legends of Velan Volandis[/url]

One_With_Nature

Thought I would just add on that this is the case with my PC as well, so its not an isolated case

Red Moon

I think the element selector, in the ooc area, is broken.

That's where the element was selected on my sorcerer, as acid. And the acid isn't actually acid damage, but bludgeoning. And with my new sorcerer, I chose electrical damage, and it's still acid but non-acid on cast of flame weapon. Acid non-acid, meaning it's bludgeoning damage.

Disorder

I can confirm Duna's words. For a planar prelude I made a cleric and set an element in ooc area. Element was frost actually. During the prelude 1-4 bludgeon damage was applied to my mace after I casted darkfire

One_With_Nature

This is still happening and it also stops the GSF: Evocation from working as intended too as a result. Set theme as Fire and I have blugeoning damage as before. It was set n the start area so its definitely that which is broken

Dillusionist

Is this still broken? seems fine.

EDIT: Issue seemed to be using color selector after picking changed your element to the color. If anyone is still having issues let me know.