Elisa Atyirroff

Started by Sarah123, July 30, 2021, 04:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah123

I created Elisa to play with SamB's character Ilkav. We were going to have them as siblings who came from a small village near the Weald. Ilkav and Elisa didn't hide the fact that they hated Ghylherd because the Ghyl attacked and destroyed their village. Elisa watched them kill her mother, and Ilkav watched them kill their father. A few days after Ilkav made his way into the Ward, Elisa showed up and searched for him. When they found each other, they decided to seek to join House Sunpurse because they believed in the Count's goals.

Elisa mainly joined the House to be with Ilkav, but she did find purpose in gathering supplies for the Drill. She would make frequent trips up to ring 94 taking supplies up to the Drill. She was sometimes also involved in House politics. Something she hated, but sometimes was necessary. She was mostly herself in the comfort of the House with a few other retainers, or out in the Weald planting trees or harvesting them for the drill. Joining House Sunpurse was hard because as soon as she donned the uniform on, she had made enemies. Which eventually led to her and Dame Eris getting attacked, and Elisa's middle finger cut off.

She tried to serve the House well as well as the Count. Having met him once, she tried to plan how she could serve him and the House better. She would go out of her way to aid her fellow retainers and friends. Elisa called very few people friends. Nox was one of those people she considered a friend, until Nox decided to leave the House and become an oath breaker. That tore Elisa up. Even until the end, she didn't want to see Nox killed, but there were consequences for not taking her oath seriously. To me it was poetic that Nox died, then Elisa. Her last words before dying were, "They made the right decision."

Thank you to everyone who interacted with her in good or bad ways. It was enjoyable on both sides. I look forward to seeing you guys on my next character though!

Scitus

A great first character, and a great character!

cmenden

I enjoyed Elisa a lot, even though my PC got exiled from the Peerage and we didn't see each other much after that :D

A really nice long-lasting flavorful PC, well done!

MexicanGunslinger

Doofus

Huhwuhhuh?

Sarah123

Scitus this wasn't my first character. I've played in just about every Peerage House except Glitt. Velstra, Nephezar, Sunpurse, and Orza. But they have all been fun.

Lannister

Elisa was a standard of the Sunpurse faction. It will feel a little strange not seeing her around now. Well done on her, I look forward to your next!