Gethin Winespill

Started by Doofus, August 18, 2021, 02:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doofus

Hi, I am really bad at doing things on the forums and kind of teary-eyed, so bear with me.

Gethin Winespill was my first Ring-Runner, first druid, and first semi-faction leader. His concept was much different than what he turned out to be, originally a count loyal duelist who'd never leave the ward. Turned into a run-away druid who'd at all costs oppose the Count. I can't say much more without giving away plot things, but Gethin was a very fun character to play because of the people he knew, hated, and loved.

Thank you Moonspear, Sunpurse, Druids, and especially every Heart-Seeker no matter how temporary they joined along, for playing with me.

Huhwuhhuh?

Diabl0658

I played Purpureus Phlox [wizard in purple on the far right], died alongside my fearless leader. It was a lot of fun playing with you guys, I'll have to give ring running another shot sometime.

Scitus

Gethin was an absolute delight, from adventuring to dueling, and just hanging around. Absolutely beloved, Classic and memorable. Great Stuff

Blue41

SeerofLight

Gethin was such a good character, and I loved playing with all of you so much. Thank you guys for making Nox so fun, and good job for playing such good characters Doof. <3

Two idiots guarding a bag forever

Pigadig

Ectheledhel

I enjoyed our time together. Great character.

Nazey

RIP captain, was a good run

Cat

One of the best Winespills.

Rey

RIP Gethin. One of my fav PCs ever on the server.

Stranger

Rest in peace, you beautiful boy.

LoveLess

Every interaction with GespinGethin was endearing and he was just such a fun character to be around even in passing.

mazzz

GETHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!

Rest in peace, Kethin Crowfeather

TNDG

Gethin was probably my favorite PC around and it was always a treat to hear about his misadventures. He'll be sorely missed.

the_account

Great PC. Enjoyed playing with you.

Rest in peace the Gethin - Gwendoline duels: