Andrick of Orza

Started by Nizzy, August 21, 2021, 05:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nizzy

Andrick was a delight to play.  I thought  a lot about this PC before making him, I read all I could on forums about Orza, and I wanted to make a good representative of it, but still, a bit different. A well spoken and clever fighter, trying his hand at politics, who would get too passionate and reckless most of the time. I'll post here the two first entries of his efuss comments, which were made to introduce the PC to DMs OOCly:

Quote[Andrick is in his prime and he is out to play! Finally managed to join Orza, which has always been his dream ever since he was awakened as a child. A street-shiv self trained prodigy, always inspired by the Gutter Knives, Butchers and Orza. However graceful and even plastic his knivery skills have become, subtlety was never Andrick's thing, and now in the new life among Peers, he aims to sharpen another weapon for his collection, a silvertongue.

QuotePERSONALITY:
A man capable of murder and worse, in the name of friendship. Talented with words and knivery, no backstabbing, but rather facing the foe by feinting, dodging, taunting, plastic graceful moves. The predisposition to take risks is to overcome fear, a constant struggle to be brave, self-conscious about cowardice, overcompensation by intimidation, defying. He craves for love, trying to captivate with boldness and style. Highly susceptible to influence of friends, buying any mildly reasonable idea, he will do it all for those he loves, careless of any consequence. Sly smiles and friendly smirks to win people's hearts, assuring eyes to win their trust, Andrick is loyal to two entities: Orza and friends, the house being his best friend, ever grateful and proud about becoming a bannerman of such force in the Ward.

The PC himself had no clear goals, aside from impress everyone, make  a lot of friends, and get benefits from that. My goals for the PC was for him to be one to embrace his friends goals, and fight for them, even risking his life and jeopardizing the friend's plan for being too reckless.

Don't expect great screenshots, I'm one of those who doesn't take them when he should. There's some loot, I might post the screenshot here later if I manage to get it.

The list of thanks would be too great, the DM and player base  in general is amazing, my apologies if I've gone too far on certain occasion, and I'll be around with a new character soon!

Rogue out

VanillaPudding

Amazing, and very clever work in game on the character!

Les Abysses

This PC went so hard and represented the faction so perfectly, I enjoyed him a ton.

Strangeways

Very memorable PC. It was fun hanging out when our playtimes aligned. Ekat pegged him early as someone she could confide and plan with.

Slithy Tove

SamB123

Orzan to even his bitter end. 4 assassination attempts?  ;D

Nizzy

Quote from: SamB123 on August 22, 2021, 05:19:45 AM

Hah, well, that is a bit exaggerated I think, but truly one attempt at Aatish and one at Malik. :)

SamB123

Quote from: Nizzy on August 22, 2021, 05:31:38 AM
Quote from: SamB123 on August 22, 2021, 05:19:45 AM

Hah, well, that is a bit exaggerated I think, but truly one attempt at Aatish and one at Malik. :)
Hey, man, I'm just going off what Malik said.  ;)

Sarah123

Well played! Jana enjoyed the many hunts they did. He will be missed in Orza. <3