Sibas Thorne: Poison master wanna be

Started by Gordan, September 12, 2021, 06:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

SIbas Thorne concepts were abaut 2 things

1) i wanted to try Orza, who know me already may be aware i always despised the house because of the Bulling play style but i wanted to try for see if i could enter the asshole RP ....Spoiler, i failed

2)  there was the plan to collect poisons, both from blades that from food, and test them for see their effects. and in time write a master of poisons book with all effects on it.. Spoiler also here i failed

At the end because of a tons of bad decision i decided to retire the char, just when a whisper was going to make things interesting but timing was not the best, the point because i wanted to retire him may not be the ne many believe.

Is because i realized i was acting out of characther for Player wishes. send that whisper against Egbert was truly out of  characther and was just Gordan wanted to do a mess, same from that fantastic roleplay i had with Lapis of Velstra. was something i'm proud of but looking back...Sibas was a CN jerk, why should he cared abaut a hurted velsrtran?

He would not care, But i (Gordan) cared, and soo i stepped in.

I realized then i was just not playing what i wanted to play, i was not able to be Sibas Thorne, and soo after a kinda last attempt for glory i will not tell because FOIG i decided to retire him.

I apology for the ones i had stories with that maybe had plans for the little axe wielding poison entusiast, but i believed was best for me play something i can and have fun to play that remain with something unfunny and unable to truly RP

Soo...yeha.

https://imgur.com/a/21fUdfD

Lets see what come next.

Glomping Bandit

You were a joy to interact with, best of luck on your next character ^^