Moonspear Recruitment Drive

Started by Glyph, October 05, 2021, 06:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glyph

Moonspear ranks have been thinned of late and are in a prime state for new blood. We are currently hooked into multiple plots with potentially significant server impact and I strongly encourage anyone who has considered rolling up a Retainer of this House to do so now! Feel free to reach out to Glyph or VP if you want to discuss potential concepts, but there is plenty of room for many types of PCs.

Plots currently related to The Nothing, The Throne of the City, Prince Trystan... plenty of political subplots if that is your thing... and some juicy secrets.

Alignments: LN, LG, CN, CG, TN for the most part. Some Evil concepts might fit as well, maybe.

Hierophant

Is there still a Moonspear oath that can be taken by speaking with Lyon? I can't make a Moonspear now but it would be cool to know for future concepts of mine :)

Gordan

Moonspear truly need some people,

There are many plots going on at the moment and many opportunities for get involved in this wonderful faction,  i advice anyone who feel a bit crusader like or Space marine like to give house Moonspear a try,

Duality,
Perseverance,
Sacrifice

QuoteAlignment: all
Races: Humans, other races in a case by case basis.
Class: Any and all are welcome aside from necromancers infernalists and the like .

Feel free to send a message to GordanWolfheart  on Discord if you'd like to chat.
My playtimes are usually GMT+2 (Europe/Italy)

Some personal idea i would advice

[hide]

The Warden: The silver march is over, now the last march begins, the sons and veterans of the original marchers are still around, and they won't see their legacy go to nothing, with weapons in hand and pray in the heart they take the ultimate sacrifice...to give their life for the greater good, for the ligth

The Pillgrin: knowledge is important, faith too, priests and monks traveling the rings in search of both are collected from the house, dressed in white and blue, traveling and exploring, always looking, always  seeking...

The Ligthbringer:  for too long fragments of the nothing have invaded ring 99, vigilantes ready to face that threat may have rised, and with the sound of Moonspear house returning, it is only natural that such shadow hunters want to ally themselves with those who share the dark enemy

The Conqueror :The city is a place of criminals, bandits, scum and vagabonds, yet even the hardest of hearts can be converted to the faith, whatever their past, whatever the event that made them change their minds, they can seek redemption in offering their life in a greater cause, for the good of all that stand against the darkness

The Lunatic: The moon has always been a light that brings hope into the night, and visions to seers, such magicians, diviners and charlatans may have seen a future in the cards that brought them the only way to light, Moonspear house

[/hide]
PS: marcher Ryden offer to pay for faction entrance...soo what are you wainting for?