Lucan H'Iraan - Boy Wizard of House Velstra

Started by Voss_, December 20, 2021, 03:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voss_

Lucan is dead, alas. Meat for whatever remains of the Pallid Prince's ghoulish feast.

I started off Lucan with a vague background of being an awoken who grew up in the city but lost most of his relationships and memories into adulthood. He was supposed to be a blank slate who could be molded by whatever events unfolded IG. His personality was that of a naive boy who had difficulty expressing his emotions, and ultimately just wanted friends and family.  Due to his bratty attitude and awkwardness that didn't always work out so well.

He usually did what people told him to, often offering his talents as a wizard and gifts of wealth in an attempt to be liked. At times causing him to be taken advantage of.

His early days were mostly spent with the harbor crew, where he made some 'friends' but never truly found a family. His true 'family' ended up being with House Velstra, Ephraim, Edeir, Adrian and even Aaron most of whom would tragically die and leave the young wizard scarred. Giving him a sense that he had to do what he could to protect them.

This need to protect is what ultimately let to his doom, as it caused him to remain with the Pallid invasion force. In an attempt to get his friends out alive, which in the end he also failed to do.

Most of my personal plots went out the window with the emergance of the Cinquefoil Rose, but he still had some dubious plans in the works. Most of which likely won't see the light of day.

Shout to my main boys and gals for making it a fun experience.

Erschel (DS)
Odette (Caster)
Khaz (Snoozer)
Adrian (Stranger)
Aaron (Spiffy)
Edeir (Hierophant)
Ephraim Eagleman (Unfie)

Gumba

Goodboi. Well done on yet another kickass pc.

SalveForThePeople

Odette got to be swift friends with Lucan but I always got the feeling there was more beneath the surface of him. Would've loved to have had the time for Odette to dig more into that. Sorry some of the first things Odette said to Lucan was to accuse him of being a cannibal!