Chato Caceres, Purveyor of things fine and insane

Started by Flagon, December 21, 2021, 04:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flagon

Hm hm hm

Chato was a crackhead concept for an alleyway drug dealer. He was an old hand with contacts and an ugly face. The core conceit was being as un-combative as possible. I took Bruiser because of the intimidate buff, though the 5% bludgeoning immunity was decent.

He rolled at first with Finny, his "adopted" Half-Orc bodyguard who he totally did not buy from a trader. Rolf, an awakened melancholic dwarf who served as the bloodshot testbed. And Mads, a half elf sneak who would've stabbed him in the back. Half of that crew died under the Ponds, so he had to weasel into the Harbor to get any traction... And once there, something happened.

Manfred was very mean to him, and Chato took it personally. So he hired a gnome to blow up his Harbor tower. Which accidentally blew up most of the harbor.

It was exciting playing him, I really appreciate everyone who decided to participate in his very obviously evil plots, and I hope bloodshot keeps making the rounds.

[hide][/hide]

Lannister

A very coniving and amiable drug lord. Nice pc! I enjoyed our deals.

Ramc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqanNlzgwz4

Mebril is always said when a colorful scumbag dies, and so am I. You were fantastic an I hope his spirit lives on.

SalveForThePeople

I still can't believe he was trying to push products when we were beneath the Sunpurse Manse doing a series of doom quests. What an amazing scumbag.

Empress of Neon

An absolutely delightful character; brought a lot of class and suave to your usual drug-peddler business. Sorry to see the Cartel didn't bloom with him at the helm.

A+