A Witch's Final Hex: This was Rowena

Started by Infra, January 09, 2022, 05:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infra

Rowena was known to many in the Ponds as "Granny".

She was crooked, disgusting and probably had the worse gut biome imaginable in the city.

She may have been your typical evil, hexy witch, but she grew attached to the younglings of the Ponds, preparing meals, and helping them out with cheap potions, making sure they never left for a quest on an empty stomach!

While I had a lot more planned for her, sometimes accidents happen, and things don't turn out like you expected.

Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to spend time with her, be it friends or foes...

A special mention to the amazing gang of the Ponds, watching the fire for hours laughing at the chaotic whispers and drama of the peerage, sometimes not even saying a single word!

I have not taken many screenshots, but here are those I thought would be fitting the most!

"Stay safe, my sweethearts... "

[hide][/hide]

She made all sorts of friends, and cared for them.

[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]
[hide][/hide]

In the end, she went peacefully, probably sucking on a peppermint!

[hide][/hide]

derkot

EFU full of unexpected things but Rowena was a fine addition to Ponds and other less popular places.
Радостное одиночество.

Gordan

Every time i wa with Rowena i did not knew if she would have offered me stew or maded me part of the stew...was great!

Ramc

I (and Mebril) thought Rowena was a pretty cool old lady. Well done.

Scitus

Very fun, excited for your next character too.

FirewoodFito

Rowena was there in Gonzo's last thoughts. We're together at last, granny. Nothing can hurt us.

Don Nadie

:( As the other old lady in the Ponds, she'll be missed!

Runic

Rowena was Max's first real social interaction that helped me establish his voice properly, and her eerie nature often wondered if she'd have killed me and cooked me up that first night

But as we went on, she became one of his closest allies, confidants, and friends

Her memory will live on, and Lucille will miss her peppermints  :'(

Lamia Sabachtani

Very cool, very well done. She is missed.

White_Ice

Didn't get a chance to interact with Rowena a lot so she was always this mysterious figure I always had to watch from a distance. Wish I could have learned more!