I was raised knowing I'd balance faith and might
Not once now have I doubted
And not once have I left your sight
I feel your strength always by me, guiding my fights

Oh, I am but a voice of the choir
Singing a hymn that will decry their heresy
So wash me in fire, let me be the pyre
The purging flame that cleanses the city anew

I don't think this concept will be successful, but I'll try anyway.

I would like to create a sacred order devoted to the Triunne and the Lord Departed composed only of women (and male helpers but mainly as servants).
Inspired by Warhammer Sisters of Sigmar The Order will be an ancient tradition of the Ward that seeks to refound itself and like the Ligthwardens and the Torchligth of the past will try to gather a group of good souls who can help others and accept swearing allegiance to the true faith .

Relations with the nobles will be one of respect but detachment since theological power and political power must remain divided, despite this they will accuse the individual retainers who openly venerate the pagan gods.

Ticker Square will be important and the sisters will have the task of converting as many heretics and sub-humans as possible to the faith.

If the group manages to have some success, traditions and rituals could be born, even a vow and internal ranks that can be created,

I play Livina Hämmerli who is the first member of the sisterhood, be welcome to meet her in game

QuoteAlignment: all Not-evil
Races: Humans females , other races  and males in a case by case basis.
Class: Any and all are welcome but focused on figthers, clerics, paladins and sorcerers

Feel free to send a message to GordanWolfheart  on Discord if you'd like to chat.
My playtimes are usually GMT+2 (Europe/Italy)

Gordan

https://www.efupw.com/forums/index.php?topic=704601.msg742524#msg742524

We have also a duty now, protect Orphans and Teach them  catechism

I truly suggest people to come up with ideas on this if you have will and time, its started as a silly idea but is actualy havng more sucess that i believed and if i can rally some numbers we can make this Battle-nuns party start

Be free to Ping me on Discord for ideas and questions

Amen