The tale of the coward Zhou Fenxian, and his path of destruction.

Started by Flagon, March 30, 2022, 05:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flagon

[hide]
[/hide]

Wow...

This was my first villanous character. Holy shit. I created this guy with the intention of playing a very fighty duelly Barb that would mostly hang out in the Ward. He was very much based on Lu Bu, a CE bastard who would flip sides at the first lavish offer. Impulsive, cruel, temperamental and slow witted. This quickly changed with his first encounter with Aatish...

Zhou's motivation to joining the Shadow Cult was originally saving Lord Zheng from his terrible illness. An ignorant and ill concieved notion, Doran saw in the unwise tiger a useful tool... Which he exploited well.

In the end, cornered between conflicting motivations, he behaved as all trapped animals do and left a terrible wake of destruction in his path.

Thank you so much Secutor, you ran the entire shadow plot which was absolutely insane. The Martyrs are dope and I hope they keep going. Thank you to everyone who played a Martyr, especially Aatish, Typherion's and Tris' player,  you guys brought sick RP to it. Thank you so much to Loveless and brolair cus your Martyrs were scary as shit. Thanks to everyone who got to go into the Pool, I hope it was cool and not a bad time. And thank you to everyone who chased me while I was screaming IRL because like 25 people were failing a climb check behind me in the commons. I love you all.

Loot! Within what I am allowed to unveil...

[hide]The jewelry:

Armor, I won't show the Martyr Gear. Luckily I did have something else:

And the legendary... FLYING BLOOD DRAGON! Which acquired it's umbrageous form after murdering Bartimus Steel...

[/hide]

Loose screenshots of cool stuff:

[hide]

The beginning of the End, first a sacrifice...

And then a reward...

[/hide]

This obit feels very incomplete, I don't have screenshots of everything... So if you have any please post.

See y'all on the next!

xeqtr

Cat

I very much wish I had gotten to know Zhou better. All I have to share is this.

Bobby

Only had a short and brief interaction with you but it was very terrifying!

Scitus

A terror, my only regret is how little we interacted.

You also fulfilled my zheng ambition of destroying house Zheng

Legebril

Amazing journey as daughter Zhou :D I was hoping we'd get to hang out more IG but then he moved to dark side
and lived surprisingly long!

Good Luck on your next toon.

Lalena Steele

Zhou was a great antagonist,I genuinely felt a bit of terror whenever he was on. His made the city richer, and he will not be forgotten.

Runic

I remember when Zhou had his induction into the Nothing, and I honestly thought he might kill us. While he and Maxwell never really got to interact that much, when the topic of shirtless Zhou came up, it made Max's little heart flutter.

Zhou was an absolute menace, a terror in the night, and terror incarnate. I can't wait to see who comes next!

Ramc

Among horses, Red Hate, Amongst scumbag players, Flagon

Zhou was definitely a case of "people fear you but I know you" for Mebril where, while she was -deeply- wary of any giant halberd wielding barbarian, she kind of knew the 'before' Zhou too well too. The date was probably the funniest thing I ever spied on.

I really should not have been surprised at the heel turn of a Lu Bu expy but I briefly was. Excellent work. Bully me into finding screenshots later I got a bunch of Zhou.

Don Nadie

Barely interacted with Zhou (our timezones were NOT friendly), but damm if he was not a PRESENCE! Terrifying, even to those who only knew him for his exploits :D Congratulations of a great villain!

BlaDed_Cloud