Jaime Lachland

Started by Hierophant, June 20, 2022, 06:52:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hierophant

I planned to make this arc last a lot longer but with everything going on IG and an unfortunate death in 88, I'm throwing it under the rug and taking the death. I'm mostly making this post to let people know that I'm not playing the PC anymore and I'm sorry to anyone who was invested in their relationship with Jaime, but it's how it goes!

I made him as an Awoken from the Moonshae Isles and the one rule I stuck by was that IG events would shape where he would go and who he would become, with little memory of his past life. I didn't even intend to bring up his homeland but in a cool manner, another PC had written stories of it and he caught on and asked questions, so he started saying it IG.

It was a blast, from beginning to end. Cheers and see you on the next, and I apologize for the lack of context but I just don't have the energy I used to right now and my creativity has taken a massive hit in the last year because of RL. Hope you guys enjoyed your interactions with the PC, you're all champs.

Bard it up! See ya.

domare

As always Hierophant, it was a pleasure RP'ing with you.  Although I didn't get the chance to fully know him, I thought it was very cool experience how our characters met IG and where it was going.  Great luck on the next character!

The Old Hack

Jaime was great and I loved interacting with him. Sorry it ended so soon but EfU can be like that!