The order or the Wayfinders

Started by Gordan, July 15, 2022, 05:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

As a protector,
I defend the younger, whatever they are, as their blood is not their fault.

As a warrior,
i held firm against malice, necromancy and entrophy.

As a man of honor,
i stay true to my code in words, deeds and thoughts.

As a Knight
I remain a wanderer, ever on patrol against the malevolent.
Ever in search of  greater wisdom and clarity.

because to lose one's way is to lose one's self .

This is the Wayfinder.

I don't think this concept will be successful, but I'll try anyway.

is a order or Ponds-Knights...

I believe Richard Winterborn or Wintersbane as you may have heard himself calling recently have gained a certain reputation araund the ring 99 and 98, and he would like to join forces with people of similiar mindset for have them spread the values he preach

Inspired by the Wayfinders of house Oldflowers and the Green Knight of ticker Square, he wish to create a order of people like him who claim knighthood not as a title of the peerage ward given by a noble for helping his cause, but as a man who live by clear values and a code that need to figth for maintain every single day of his life .

As this idea  will  clearly not be  apreciated in the peerage ward will probably bring us at a short and bloody demise.

But hey!  maybe is time start to play some actualy good people united on a good cause for once in this city of pain and souffering.

lets show the rings a better way.

A great inspiration for this concept is the DnD 5e oath of the ancients.
[hide]
Kindle the Light. Through your acts of mercy, kindness, and forgiveness, kindle the light of hope in the world, beating back despair.

Shelter the Light. Where there is good, beauty, love, and laughter in the world, stand against the wickedness that would swallow it. Where life flourishes, stand against the forces that would render it barren.

Preserve Your Own Light. Delight in song and laughter, in beauty and art. If you allow the light to die in your own heart, you can't preserve it in the world.

Be the Light. Be a glorious beacon for all who live in despair. Let the light of your joy and courage shine forth in all your deeds.
[/hide]

Alignment: LG NG CG LN NN
Races: All.... but humans/elves and mongers will have a easier time
Class: Any and all are welcome but focused on figthers, druids, paladins and rangers

Feel free to send a message to GordanWolfheart  on Discord if you'd like to chat.
My playtimes are usually GMT+2 (Europe/Italy)

Audrey Oldflowers:

We, the House of Oldflowers seek Wayfinders to join under my brothers banner.

[The telltale sound of parchment being unfolded.]

To carry the torch of forgotten kith into the long night for our betters, to guide with a solemn march.

We cannot offer as the Houses of our betters do, we cannot promise protection and legions.

[An exhale.]

Though we offer warm meals and easy laughter. We offer camaraderie in the face of an unforgiving City.

Gordan

I wish to be more focused on the mongerwoods and protect the friendly monger comunity of the woods.

There are a couple of goals at stake folks but they can only be done if someone joins them.

some char concepts ideas

[hide]
a follower of the hidden one who seeks to discover the secrets of mongerwood and his god

on monger of the mollous community who wants to do more for its people

an old huscarl of Oldflowers, or a retainer of Haremarch who wants to honor his exiled noble houses.

a pondsfolk witch who wants to be the voice of wisdom in a knightly order

orc hunters who dream of clearing the forests from the orcan treath

druid knights?...[/hide]