Haggahwhisp, the Visitor

Started by Diabl0658, September 30, 2022, 03:08:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabl0658

Sometimes we bite off more than we can chew.

I made with Haggahwhisp with the goal of trying to find a way to do the classic EFU goal, escaping the city. But he would try and escape through a means of his own devising, finding an alternative exit. A goal that would probably never be achieved (a forever goal!). I met some amazing characters along the way.

Mil Blita, who was the first domino in the chain to start this amazing journey.
Valmoira, probably also tied for first domino, and who was a devil on my shoulder
Rin Farrel, the angel on my other shoulder who without Haggahwhisp would have slid towards Chaotic Evil alignment
Supervisor Boren Unbreaks-The-Heart, who let me go along on his amazing recondite adventures and see stuff alot of you wont ever get to see probably
Minni Shallowbrook, who nearly killed me very early on, and was my first real rival.

Il add more if I remember them later. Im writing this just as ive died, so I haven't properly dug through my history to pull out every notable name.

Oh and, I cast a lot of alarm spells.

Screenshots:
[hide]

[/hide]

Screenshots where people dont know im there (I think)
[hide]

[/hide]

Loot:
[hide]

[/hide]

Juglar

Gordan

How the f- this happened he looked freaking immortal!

Foig i presume

Well played, seriusly, you are been a important figure for all the chars i played in the last months

SkagHunter

Very terrifying and omnipresent presence. Well done stalker.

Ramc

Zickery

Wow. What a character. Haggahwhisp had a profound impact on the server and the setting. You singlehandedly redefined what it meant to play a Stalker Sorcerer, and your use of Alarm will be replicated by those who come after. Not just did the character have an immense mechanical impact, but for a character who was so good at being unseen his presence could be felt just about everywhere on the server. Bravo. Thank you for playing him, and I'm very excited to see what you do next!

Ramc

Playing The Hunt for Red October nuclear submarine alarm tag was good times though.

merrychase

A very textured character. Terrifying, mighty, uncanny, insecure, gullible, curious - he came alive from the screen, a very human portrayal . Credit to the form. Really enjoyed all the hours we got to play.

So many screenshots, but somehow this one seems the most fitting.

-UnholyWon-

A truly amazing character, I enjoyed the encounters I had with Luna when she was ambushed by your summons just as I was going to PvP someone else, and the discussions with Little Leaf were impactful on her very being. She will certainly miss her mentor and friend. Brilliant, just brilliant! 
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

Pandip

Very fun hanging out with you. Thanks for being so welcoming. <3

Runic

Visitor appearing out of nowhere to just spook you was always a fun treat. A good pal on the road, even unseen as he was. I'll miss our random talks in distant rings when we'd just bump into each other.

Decimate_The_Weak

Vlaid

Great screenshots, great character.

*Ping!*
*Ping!*
*Ping!*
*Ping!*
*Ping!*
*Ping!*

Rest now, your watch is done.