Remove Blindness/Deafness + GSF Divination

Started by LoveLess, October 21, 2022, 01:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoveLess

This is about the spell "Remove Blindness/Deafness" that actually removes the effects. While the spell works fine, GSF Divination does not give any immunity to blindness or deafness with it as per the wiki. I don't think I've ever seen someone actually try the interaction before.

EDIT: To clear up what I am talking about, the GSF Divination portion of the below doesn't work

QuoteRemove Blindness/Deafness
  • Vanilla casting is unaffected
  • Spell Focus: Divination blindness/deafness immunity increased to 1 turn / level.
  • Greater Spell Focus: Divination blindness/deafness immunity increased to 1 hour / level.

Diabl0658

Quote from: NightyNightSleepTight on October 21, 2022, 02:41:29 AM
I think blindness/deafness shouldn't be removed because it's one of the few fort-save offensive spells a cleric has.

Also relatively easily countered by having the foresight to buy a certain potion from a potion brewer!

I was confused by this too but I think they mean the spell "Remove Blindness/Deafness", not removing "blindness/deafness"

LoveLess

Quote from: Diabl0658 on October 21, 2022, 06:34:20 AM
Quote from: NightyNightSleepTight on October 21, 2022, 02:41:29 AM
I think blindness/deafness shouldn't be removed because it's one of the few fort-save offensive spells a cleric has.

Also relatively easily countered by having the foresight to buy a certain potion from a potion brewer!

I was confused by this too but I think they mean the spell "Remove Blindness/Deafness", not removing "blindness/deafness"

This was a bug report for the spell Remove Blindness/Deafness and not a suggestion to remove the spell Blindness/Deafness, correct.