[Pitra Schneider: The Broken Mirror]

Started by Empress of Neon, January 22, 2023, 01:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Well, can't say I had an especially great time in her final days, but Pitra was certainly a fun concept to play. It could be a bit tedious at times playing her familiar as well 78% of the time, but it was damn well worth it. I can safely say having a familiar out and about contributing to a story without fear of exp easily outweighs whatever mechanical benefits the vanilla buff dispensers offer.

Her development was certainly a difficult thing to watch, but definately made it a more interesting experience. I had a blast with those who nurtured a more long-term relationship (good or ill) with her that made her feel less like a villain and more like someone who'd lost her way. As usual, I don't have any screenies to share, but will give a special shoutout to the following :

Jagoda the Just
Synia the Beloved
Keithen Gemmill
Duke Dalton
Drado the Bucketful
Constance the French Elf Maid
Doukas the Thonkful
A Stranger Most Pale
Daphne the Fabulous
Sellic the Less-Fabulous

And pretty much everyone else who thinks they belong on this list, but failed to consider I might be lazy and lethargic  :P

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear as if I'll get to give my concepts for the next chapter a hurl for at least another week. So I'll have to throw in a substitute until then.

Have fun!

The Grinning Hound

Pitra was an incredible character, and you really played the Ashen Mage to it's absolute conceptual limit. It was really, really cool to be a part of her tale. You're so talented, and I can't wait to see what comes next!

Grade A++

Ps: Dalton definitely had a favorite Pitra

VanillaPudding

merrychase

Had a blast playing with Pitra on Constance! Part of me thinks things would have been way different had she had her french maid with her!

Don Nadie

It was such fun, and I loved interacting (or trying to interact) with Pitra. I really wish our schedules had allowed us to play together more often... And break the server with clones in the process. Imagine how much I liked Pitra, that spent a bit of time setting up stuff in the mornings in the hope you'd find them when you logged in (and I could not)! Thank you, items with Raise the dead!

Caderousse

Pitra was the wildest ride. You always manage to come up with fantastic characters, EoN, and the Pitras were no exception!

Trying to fix being tainted by the Nothing with friends from houses and Ponds, alike.
[hide][/hide]

Praying for guidance and healing before being burned by Niobe, and all the trauma that caused. But at least she wasn't hanged???
[hide][/hide]

The infamous blushwhorl and all the chaos that caused. Too perfect.
[hide][/hide]

And, of course, the stalking/obsession that turned out to be quite terrifying in its supposed innocence. This happened at least once a night!
[hide][/hide]