[To Legate Sol Auk]

Started by aliceofthevoid, April 18, 2023, 04:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliceofthevoid

a letter in scratchy writing is slipped under the door to the Legate's office

QuoteLegate Auk,

The 4th Legion feels woefully ineffectual at the current time, considering a man felt emboldened to attack me in the streets in broad daylight. I am yet Voiceless, so I can't field motions at Assembly, but perhaps I might could field some ideas with you on what could be done to fix this.

-Janissary Kesandera

Random_White_Guy

A newly invigorated Scribe with an unusal pep in his step, delivers a missive with small trace amounts of odd blue dust

QuoteJanissary Kesander,

It is unfortunate that Sergeant Colmes supported Lynneth, and took to his mandated leave,
but with his soon return and matters of State returning it is the belief of Legate Sol Auk that this matter will be soon settled in many ways.
In the absence of Governance the Accord Signatories took a great many liberties with the rules and laws of Ephia's Well,
The Sultan's Janissary included, which inevitably slanted the views of the Public at large on legal affairs.

Sol Auk's largest first task is rebuilding, as is the Stonefolk way.

When John and Ophelia passed, when Diakos and the White League crumbled,
when the Purple League atrophied, the Gold League sought Sol Auk to help them build and maintain organization.

As Legate the duties of the Fourth Legion remain of Baz'eel yet are now tied to governance.

Take solace in the fact that meeting with Sergeant Colmes already sits upon the book and efforts will be undertaken to secure the peace of Ephia's Well.

Dictated but not read, translated from Sol Auk's speech to more understandable for Janissary,

LEGATE SOL AUK
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips