Letter to Legate Argent

Started by I love cats, May 27, 2024, 08:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

Dear Argent/Boss/Dragon

I have continued my works as your Magistrste making good deals and heavily promoting the gold league to even getting white league members to leave and join our league. However your people wait upon results. I have heard news of how the assembly was a pointless waste of time tabling the purple agenda of Rennik.

People that matter also known as tbr voiced  voted for legal reforms and a truly gold league well. They have not seen much in change. I say it is time to make some serious changes to the monstrosity known as the penal code. Make capital theft or destruction 10,000 Dinar, abolish the wage for Magistrates. Magistrates should be paid during a trial. Quite simply charge an entrance fee to watch trials something small like 50 dinar. Let that be the salary of the magistrate. It is a waste of money for me to be paid a salary out of the state.

-Magistrate Danebluff

I love cats

Quote from: I love cats on May 27, 2024, 08:31:33 AMDear Argent/Boss/Dragon

I have continued my works as your Magistrste making good deals and heavily promoting the gold league to even getting white league members to leave and join our league. However your people wait upon results. I have heard news of how the assembly was a pointless waste of time tabling the purple agenda of Rennik.

People that matter also known as the voiced  voted for legal reforms and a truly gold league well. They have not seen much in change. I say it is time to make some serious changes to the monstrosity known as the penal code. Make capital theft or destruction 10,000 Dinar, abolish the wage for Magistrates. Magistrates should be paid during a trial. Quite simply charge an entrance fee to watch trials something small like 50 dinar. Let that be the salary of the magistrate. It is a waste of money for me to be paid a salary out of the state.

-Magistrate Danebluff

big metal rod

Magistrate,

We are currently finalizing the initial reforms promised by my Co-Legate.  You can expect them to be published within the week.  As for the Assembly; the thrust for conscription actually emerged from me.  I have long-terms plans in mind to make it a worthwhile maneuver.

Your Magistrate's wage has been slashed to the lowest possible margin; if we remove the wage entirely, it will cause systemic issues. 

An entrance fee for trial gawking sounds like a fine idea.  Fifty dinar to start, more than enough for any of the commons to afford.

Let's make it so.

-Argent,
LEGATE,
DRAGON

I love cats

It has been many a day thus far nothing has been finalized. The Taxes are also far too high. The price of a Voice remains so low the annoying dweeb sister who sneezes was able to cough up 5000 dinars. The Allotment for the legion should be zero unless the Bey is willing to appoint a true goon of the gold league to be Sergeant rather than making you and Balstan suffer his current crop of dweebs.

-Bruce Shank Em Danebluff

big metal rod

Magistrate,

It's not the Second Seat which is keeping you from adjusting these taxes or raising the price of the Voice.

Write to Balstan, accrue signatures, make your case.   

-Argent,
Legate,
Dragon

I love cats

Screw that dwarf. I have already begun making appeals to others in our league. I will run against him in the primary and I will win this election.

-Bruce Shank Em Danebluff

I love cats

See to it the Legion gets zero dinar unless the Sultan or another important person from Bazeel says otherwise. Their open disrespect towards your administration cannot be abide by. Heed not the words of purerly Colmes or the other legate. Shank the legion allotment

-Shank Em

big metal rod

Mr. Danebluff,

It was a bold political dream you had.  Alas, certain debts have been called in.  I'll see about appointing you somewhere you can make some dinari.  I have just the idea. 

Come find me soon.

-Argent,
Legate,
DRAGON

I love cats

Understood politics is a quite a game I lack the hand for. I am looking forward to hearing more from you. As I have said the position of Magistrate means very little with a legion incapable of making arrests or prosecuting even the most blatant of crimes. I look forward to hearing more opprutunities and further work. I also would have appreciated a heads up to not running against Balstan.

I must say the amount of his and even your political enemies that have come forward to court my vote and making outrageous offers has been amusing.

-Recluta Bruce Shank Em Danebluff your beloved Minotaur