An adventure to friendly parrot island!

Started by WaterMonster, February 28, 2009, 05:06:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaterMonster

I can has fun?

Big fun, thanks Illuminaughty.

SN

Was heaps fun! Thanks man! I love abstract stuff!

Pestilence

Three words explain this. What The Hell?

Oskar Maxon

I told you I was missing it. :(

Kotenku

Backstory: Apparently an entrepeneurial demon worshiping pirate sorceror, in a bid to corner the market on flying shark mounts, working in great secrecy performed a ritual in the bowels of Friendly Parrot island, which was intended to summon a throng of flying sharks from the plane of flying sharks, which he meant to saddle and then sell to the pirates of friendly parrot island in exchange for their hard-earned booty. It was a good plan, and one that theoretically should have been far safer (and far, far, more lucrative) than sailing in the seas, at the mercy of the Mist.
Things went wrong however when the demon worshiping pirate sorceror forgot the most important spell of the flying shark mount summoning ritual: Protection from Shark. He realized as soon as the ritual started, but of course everybody knows once you start the ritual of summoning flying shark mounts, you have to continue or else everybody will think you're a wuss. "Full speed ahead, i suppose" he said, though it sounded more like "Arr, full speed ahead arr'spose", because he was a pirate.
Also screwed up about his whole ritual was that instead of a throng of flying sharks which would have been modestly manageable, an entire horde of flying sharks came and ate him and everybody else.

DangerousDan

Metropakt is going to have a stroke.

Halfbrood

Amazing. Almost as good as Scary Ghost Masks.

Luke Danger

We actulaly destroyed a Scary Ghost Mask, Halfbrood.

And that was fun, even though the sharks nearly made a meal out of me (HA! Still not one fugueing!)

Sternhund

Live every week like it's Shark week.

Equinox

Quote from: Luke Danger;112978We actulaly destroyed a Scary Ghost Mask, Halfbrood.

And that was fun, even though the sharks nearly made a meal out of me (HA! Still not one fugueing!)

Oh, bad thing to say luke! you're going to be in morts sights now. ^^

Luke Danger

Quote from: Equinox;112982Oh, bad thing to say luke! you're going to be in morts sights now. ^^

He already Fugued me 'per se' (It was OOC as to get people to stop OOC chatter)

Winston Martin

Semli

This should be made into a QA, imho.