Kuldjargh Thorfinn Onyxheart

Started by Aefar, April 13, 2014, 06:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aefar

In my opinion this character is not worthy to have it's obituary. But it had its role in recent events and it seems like several people liked him.

I created this concept as an interlude before I prepare greater concept.

If you play character with following features, it is not funny much long time, because the whole world consists of battles and silly deathes (quite intentionally):
  • Courageous
  • Quite smart
  • Battlerager
  • Rude and loutish (spitting on ground, farting and burping everywhere, not respecting authority or habits of the others)
  • Selfish
  • Irresponsible
  • Frivolous
  • Impatient
  • Irksome
I hope that I played these character traits well. As a Kuldjargh he found his death in great battle faded out by the fire of the kobold bomber.

Lower militia and negotiations with drows

Before the final battle

Knight Of Pentacles

Nuclear Catastrophe

For those that don't know, Aefar here played this character in a hardcore manner - in that he never ran from any battle no matter the odds.  

It's a horrendous flaw to have and means that you're probably going to die a painful way.  But I admire that and it deserves a mention and some respect/fist bumps from me here :)  Well done.

Blue41

Having quested with Thorfinn once or twice, my PC- a noted coward, non-adventurer, etc.- came to hate him because he didn't care about odds or strategy, just lowered his head and charged in. You definitely epitomized the term battlerager. Good job.

The Old Hack

I thought he was very well played! :)

goate

Yeah, props.  I enjoyed the short conversation by PC - Tremulous - had with Thorfinn about an hour before his death, in which Tremulous derided the Dwarven celebration of dying in battle.  Thorfinn took it as a compliment, then went and did just that.  Kudos, it's difficult to be willing to risk your PCs like that.

Blackthorn

Smasher was one of the best of the Hundred Hounds!  He died bravely defending the alleys of lower in the war.  Seriously miss you in the company!  Thorfinn will never be forgotten!