Character signature and general graphics request thread

Started by Arc, April 22, 2014, 12:10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollow_Mage

Hollow_Mage

Characterized in MS Paint by a local artist, I received a 100x100 pixel masterpiece. Note the attention to detail in selecting the "Son of Man" as a source, which is an image I've used elsewhere as a profile and ties appropriately into my long history of smurfing. The heart, bright red, replaces the formerly "green" apple of the original, exposing the implication of Eros or perhaps Agape in the text of my name. Further, the red tie is in a diamond knot, signifying my current Gnomish character. A dark violet background completes the piece, bringing together the red and the blue on a now neutral background, perfect for fitting into EfU's standard forum themes.

Stranger

Long-term Peerage characters may contact me to discuss and construct designs.

Stranger

[hide=Errilam Winespill's Coat of Arms][/hide][hide=House Velstra's Official Signature]Respectfully,
Retainer (Name) (Surname)

[/hide][hide=Irene Watercrest's Signature]
Sincerely,

Everyone's favorite bard, Irene Watercrest![/hide]

Stranger

[hide=Seal of the Nephezar Inquisitor]

CIRIACO ACCIAI
COURT INQUISITOR, RINGS 100 - 91
[/hide]

Stranger

[hide=The Black Lantern of Naram-Sin]Isiratuu Naram-Sin

[/hide]

TheShadow

A seal for House Orza. I do not know if we have an official mascot, symbol, or otherwise. If not canon, I'd like to make one a snarling Hound's head.

Orange eyes, Black Fur, would be my recommendation - House colors.

My guess would be a Bear Hound, specifically, as it's the kind of dog bred to hunt massive animals -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelian_Bear_Dog
Forever in the Shadows, yearning for the Light.