<---------Newbie says hi

Started by War horse, March 13, 2009, 05:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

War horse

Hey guys!

Just wanna say thanks to all the people that have ran into me IG
{Morik Leonspeh}.

Everyone has been really welcoming and awesome and a speical thanks goes out to 'Master of pups' as he showed me all around explained things and helped me out!

So far it seems awesome and im looking forward to more!

Anyone able to tell me what I should expect from here?

Cheers!

adharmas

Death, lots and lots of death.

Then you get used to it, and maybe learn to avoid it.

And that's what it's all about. :)

Pup

Your welcome and... Welcome to Ymph.  Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us.

-Pup, AKA "Master of Pups", AKA Infantryman Draxero Belm
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Sternhund

Welcome to the server! Expect amazing things. We have a great player base, a dedicated DM staff, and all of us have lot of great stories to tell! The game setting has an amazing, intricate back story to explore, and many mysteries to pursue.

The best advice I can offer you is to join a faction, whether it be a PC or DM one. This way you can be a part of a group, gain a slew of friends, and help shape the way the gameworld grows. Most of EFU's most interesting things have stemmed out of the work of a faction. Be sure to check them out! There's a player faction recruitment board in general discussion (click here), and some crazy awesome DM factions you can apply for (click here). If you want to pursue a DM faction, it will require an application, so be sure to read the linked thread for more details. Always feel free to ask a DM on IRC or in-game about any questions or any help you may need. We're eager to help!

Welcome again.

Ommadawn

Welcome to Escaped from the Underdark   :)

Howlando

Welcome to the archipelago!

Wern8

Welcome to EFU:A, I am hoping that you will be enjoying it. : )

Talir

Welcome to Escaped from the Underdark: Archipelago, War horse. Expect lots of interesting characters and events.

Caddies

Listen in Silence

Kiaring

Current PC: Acolyte Itziyal Neniarral

Echigo

Welcome, welcome! Now you may never leave!

I'm serious...

Never!
meth

dragonfire9000

This server is kind of like the survival mode you find on most shooter flash games. You try and live as long as possible. However, if you can have fun while running for your life, you belong here.

derfo

Zymnarkmar

Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!....

...You're gonna DIE!  :)  AND it might even be fun...maybe... Harpies LOL!!! Squeaked by there, didn't you!  Almost TPK!  STILL can't believe it... But ye done good! Braam may see you around after he heals up.  Have fun and WELCOME! :)

-eatmorebabies-