Cult of Loviatar

Started by TeufelHunden, March 19, 2009, 12:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHunden

Pain and suffering anyone? I got a bunch of stuff planned if anyone wants to join me gimme a tell and I'll share more.

Velve

Sounds good, except 'cult' sounds secretive, which isn't a quality I usually associate with Loviatarians. Secret or not, I've a character who could possibly be interested.

Listen in Silence

You're four months late!

Pestilence

I am playing a Loviataran at the moment and would wonder if this Cult is actually around.

TeufelHunden

It isn't so much a cult as it is one man lmao.

Random_White_Guy

Sometimes all it takes is one.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Joe Desu

Back in the Underdark we had between 3-7 Loviatarans at times.  Always fun, but especially now that the Order is prominent in town there could be more.  
Sorry, TeufelHunden, I was her cleric for almost a year & I need a break from whips.

TeufelHunden

Kinky never goes out of style Joe.

xxWhisperingWindsxx

ahh ... there is so much more to a Loviatan ... I loved mine.

hrmmmmm .....
[20:20] <crump> nature's not outright trying to murder everyone there, it's playing gentle, lures everyone into a false sense of security. then it strikes. chicago's weather is the bdsm of nature systems

Pestilence

Remember that even if a group consists of less than 6 or less people, it can still accomplish so much! A faction is not based on the amount of people or the loot (although it is fun to have faction lewts), it is based on effort, planning, and own faction strength. I was able to run a perfect mini group with many plots and opportunities which even surprised me!

Joe Desu

QuoteKinky never goes out of style Joe.

http://www.escapefromunderdark.com/old_forums/viewtopic.php?t=31116&highlight=grigorii

Whips whips whips
Someday I will take the Screenshot feat.

Jasede

Pup

If you're really nice I might sell you some of my whips.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Pestilence

As seen many times back in the UD, a loviatar group would still work perfectly in the surface.