EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pup

Quote from: putrid_plum on March 21, 2019, 09:03:16 PM
Hello!

I've made these posts before but this is just a heads up to anyone who wonders when I vanish.  I wont be playing EFU:Rings.  The server is really nicely made.  Yet my time here I think ended when the EFU story ended.  I don't find the setting engaging personally.

I think a lot has to do with that my life is extremely busy and my time to play is very limited.  Soon I'll be promoted at work and between that and my son I wont have any time really. 

Thanks for the years and years of fun, 13... sheesh!

Plum out.

Congrats for you, bummer for us.  Best of luck my friend!
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Empress of Neon

Hey folks, I'll be gone for about a week. Should be back roughly around saturday.

Just need a break from efu in general. Nothing big or spectacular :)

Empress of Neon

Alrighty, I'm good with my break. Heading back for some more efu shenanigans!

Jello!

Gonna be gone till I make a new concept for a character

Empress of Neon

Hey folks. Stuff has come up that demands more of my attention/time. I'm effectively on a vacation from efu for the foreseeable future. Have fun!

TwoOClock

Work is demanding a crunch. I'm not going to disappear, but I might be online a little less consistently for the next 10, 15 days.
[6:49 PM] HikoSashiri: you are the rude

Aethereal

Things are so wondrously bustling and active right now, which makes it a bit of a shame that by most timezones I'll be unavailable for most of this weekend, beginning Friday. Might be around by Sunday of some timezones though to catch the tail end of the usual weekend EFU action. Don't have too much fun without me! (Just kidding, go wild.)
---
'Even life eternal is not time enough to see, all the folly and despair of poor Humanity.' - To Life - A Shoggoth on the Roof

It is through Art, and through Art only, that we can realise our perfection.

whyemmdee

I've a novel coming out in late summer and I need to hurry up and finish it! I likely won't have time to play until early May. have fun!
tchundere

Easy To Remember

Sorry. Was vanished for a bit, and remain that way a little longer. Should be back on Monday or Tuesday, though. Not a long absence, but with things going on as they are I thought it was worth clarifying. ^^;

The Royal Groat

The Rumour Mill will be taking a break of a day to three days from its daily issue to prevent burnout and to accummulate 'columns' with which to add to it. Still looking for people willing to help contribute articles!

RPG

Contrary to all in character advertisements I won't be at the tournament this Friday. I've got a D&D game with friends planned for that night so I'll be busy from a few hours before until a few hours after. I'll be back the next day.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

Murray

Between my new job work hours being hella taxing and me becoming disillusioned with the current setting, I'll be taking a prolonged break.

Bye for now!

The Royal Groat

Quote from: The Royal Groat on April 07, 2019, 04:47:50 AM
The Rumour Mill will be taking a break of a day to three days from its daily issue to prevent burnout and to accummulate 'columns' with which to add to it. Still looking for people willing to help contribute articles!

Once more taking my usual weekly break. Likely going to have the issue on the tournament somewhere during said break.

Break begins! One to three days. -flops-.

Stranger

Until next Saturday, my activity shall be limited to the forum.

SovietGrowlithe

I will be unable to log on for  the next few days starting tomorrow.  An emergency has come up.
"Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem." - Joseph Stalin