Lord Bartemis Vrintak, Commissionaire of the Temple of Tyrants

Started by Random_White_Guy, August 19, 2010, 02:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

Yeah. That pretty much sums up the character. He's an expert negotiator, but was rather blunt.

The last line on that screenshot has made me laugh harder than any PC i've ever had. I sat there, and it hit me like a light bulb, and I just giggled and giggled.

All in all, a resounding success. I started him a while ago with one goal: Show people that Bane isn't all "LOL THUG CRUSH", like so many have on EFU. That was a success.

From that point on it was all up hill. I expected to die in a week, and instead somehow managed to live, fight, thrive, and rise.

Special thanks to:

Equinox, Fong, Caster, Underbard, LiS, Echigo, Derf, CryTalos, Capricious, Bonhomie, Slyvyr, Divine_Inspiration, and Magister. You guys get the credit for being soundboards and focus of all the crazy tyranny. All I did was yell a lot over the sending system and throw up a lot of fliers.

Serve well and be rewarded. (And not being eaten by a tiger)
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

derfo

Badass from the beginning to end. The prime example of a unique cleric and amazing character.

Echigo

Damn good character and some of the most fun I've had in ages.

Wish Thorleif could have killed him, though. :\

I also wish I had shots of him and Thorleif.. But unfortunately, I fail at Screenshots. >_>
meth

Blue41

Helluva character.

Now I have to find another target for lightningank. And this saddens me.

SawyerTheCleaner

Decimate_The_Weak

Joe Desu

One_With_Nature

Buns in the Oven

A poet in a crowd full of rappers.

Lenthis

RwG... Why?
We finally get a large population of holy people to slay you and you poof!

xD lol excellent char cant wait tp see the next.

Winston Martin

Too bad you got bored of him. But to hell with playing something that doesn't interest you anymore.

_-Xenith-_

I was waiting for more dwarves to roll on in so I could blow up your temple and turn your tiger against you :(

Oh well, most epic cleric char eva.

The Old Hack

Incredibly impressive work. I understand about all uphill work and do not blame you for wanting to finish and try something new.

Good luck, hope to see you again, and soon!

~tOH.

UnholyWon

Bartemis had a heart, he let the Saber Tiger go free in the end. :)

Craig210

God dammit I hade made an intricate plan! With an alias and everything... I was going to become a lord! I wanted to duel you to the death! Or assassinate you! Or make mixed triad banite babies who where confused...

Ace character man, a true villain, and someone people wanted dead but where afraid to attempt to kill since he always got away :D