Disappearing Meat

Started by lovethesuit, October 06, 2009, 05:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovethesuit

Hi. GSID Forum121, Character Nanuk. I was in the sewers, fighting rats and getting meat, and right when I started fighting swarm rats my meat started disappearing piece by piece. I had about 11 pieces, and every few seconds or so a piece would disappear. I even ran out of the Ziggurat but they kept disappearing into they were all gone. My raw animal meat did not disappear, however. I'd really like my meat back please.

Edit: Oh yeah, and also, Sewer Rats don't drop meat. I can't click on them to get meat, it's just the attack cursor. Weak Sewer Rats and Fat Sewer Rats still drop meat though.

Mort

lol! I totally know what that is. My bad.

lovethesuit

ExileStrife

Relinquish

Keep this away from my meat k.

lovethesuit

So wait, what was it then?

AfroMullet

I thought that was intentional?

lovethesuit

It happened again today help.

RevengeIsADish

y is teh maet dispearin?

Pup

I enjoy making my meat disappear as often as possible.
"So what else is on your mind besides 100 proof women, 90 proof whisky, and 14 karat gold?"
"Amigo, you just wrote my epitaph."

"Maybe there's just one revolution.  The good guys against the bad guys.  The question is, who are the good guys?"

~The Professionals

Thomas_Not_very_wise

Drakill Tannan

...is this intended or a bug? Is it due to the swarm rats or does the meat now "rots" or something?

Because i'm not going to spend anohter 30 mins in the sewers if the meat keeps disapearing...

chrijone

If you gave it to the guy, id suggest you check you meat balance... if not then I dunno but he takes the meat from you remeber :P

Drakill Tannan

Dhund

chrijone: Thats not what the issue is. When you are in the sewers, hunting rats, the meat is being removed your inventory rather quickly.
<@Mort> Dhund is on the money, imo