EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordan

Okey

I definetly need take a break

Sorry guys but this player is  again getting too toxic in many ways  and i'm acting in frustration too much, i believe my recent discord behavior showed this... and i know how this will end like  ended before with me doing something stupid and i would like avoid it .

I know i sed a lot of times i was going take a break and then be back 3 days later but i hope this is not one of such times, i will try take some time in peace and return next year with a more positive gaming behavior

I'm pariculary sorry for who had to souffer my inraging ooc and IC

Farewell

The Old Hack

Hey all.

I regret to inform you that I am unable to play due to serious health issues. I am retiring Imogen from play and I apologize to all of you who were friends with her. I enjoyed playing her but it is not fair to leave everything hanging like this. I am not sure when I will be back; it may be weeks or even months.

Hope all is well with everybody. Take care.

Doofus

Hey.

A grandparent of mine was just put into hospice. EFU is too brutal for my headspace rn so I'll be taking a break until jan.

Currently Playing Atalia.
Huhwuhhuh?

RPG

Over the past decade of writing stories together the creativity and passion of this community has been a highlight of my days. I cannot express the comfort and joy that you've all provided for me, and the influence that you've had in shaping my life. EFU has been more than my favorite game: It's my favorite story, my side project at the office, and the source of many of my friendships. I would not be the person that I am today if it weren't for this community. You've been a second home to me for a third of my life and I will always treasure the time we spent here together.

There has always been something wonderful that is unique in EFU, and throughout the years I have always felt compelled to advocate for preserving the things which made this place so magical to me. Even when we had creative differences in our community I felt that we shared an understanding that we were working on the same team toward that common goal. EFU hasn't felt like that to me for a very lengthy time. I apologize if it seems that I have been overly critical, antagonistic, or unappreciative here in the past. It has been with the best of intentions. It is my fondest wish that the magic continues to live here for you all, who have made these years so special to me. Farewell.
That's my purse! I don't know you!

SN

Wench

Leaving to visit family, will be back next week around Wednesday. Have fun gamers!  ;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

Wench

I have returned but now I am handling IRL shit, hope to be playing again in the next week or so!  :D

UPDATE: Going through some big life changes, gone for a while, feel free to keep in touch on Discord.
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/

LoveLess

Personally just finding only frustration in v6 right now. I'll try again later.

BigCook

Will be out Mon-Sun this week, heading back home to see family. Nadiri Stern is busy researching in the Tower.

Blue41

Going to be out of town for a week beginning Wednesday. I'll probably have Discord access and some limited playtime but not like normal.

Disorder

I've been thinking and I don't feel it any more. Combination of frustration and annoyance. Will take a break indefinitely.

I love cats

I think I will take a break I emoted leaving a note behind then it gets deleted.  Before being FDED I mentioned said note. DMS for whatever reason deleted the note.

Oh and people love to make their stupid OOC cliques that defy what is IC you all can be boring and have your server without me that is all.

Vlaid

Random_White_Guy

April has been an abject onslaught with the wyrm chaos into the election madness and a big push to get everything "Squared" in game of the new regime.

As DMs are tweaking bugs with the Stele and a bunch of in game power has been thrown around to boost up others, It's time for a lil break.

Sol Auk is away on ambassadorial works in Ynis Eilir, back in 3-5 days.

Forum letters will be answered as needed but we got the wheel turning, so it's my turn to ease off the throttle a bit lol.
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips