Author Topic: EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts  (Read 236678 times)

SunrypeSlim

• im LTS
    • View Profile
on: November 14, 2021, 05:10:13 AM
Wah wah wah

Over-reaction and blame

Leaving for a good long while to work on my mental health. Thought I could do both; clearly can't.

Sorry
« Last Edit: November 18, 2021, 07:27:14 PM by SunrypeSlim »
im LTS tho

Astra

• View Profile
on: November 14, 2021, 05:18:09 AM
I'm sorry to see you go.  I know we don't know each other too well, but I enjoyed seeing your character IG and talking with you on discord, for whatever that's worth. Take care.

nelly

• View Profile
on: November 27, 2021, 05:36:03 PM
i cant play efu 24/7, and despite my efforts to make it work into my schedule, it's clear to me that it's expected i play nonstop or my efforts are worthless. I'll come back when I have time to give, have fun gamers =)

sorry to be drama lama
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 02:34:55 AM by nelly »

Father Time

• View Profile
on: November 27, 2021, 05:45:40 PM
A sentiment I often find myself sharing. Regardless! I hope a short break helps you deal with the setback.

Come back soon, Nelly!

Empress of Neon

• View Profile
on: November 29, 2021, 08:15:06 AM
Hey folks, going to be absent a few days while I wait on an application for my next character. Until then, have fun!

Vlaid

• View Profile
on: December 03, 2021, 02:46:29 PM
Sverri will be around in game a bit less(if at all) for probably a few weeks at least as I explore the FF14 expansion. Feel free to continue to send me letters about deaths and the like so I can write about them later though

Tala

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
on: December 27, 2021, 08:59:57 AM
Aside from some minor presence on discord, I won't be around much for the next few weeks.

Loops

• View Profile
on: December 30, 2021, 04:32:08 PM
Sorry to anyone hoping to catch me in game. Work and other stuff is cutting a huge chunk right now. I made my character thinking I could get away with light ring running hours but it seems expectations have shifted the other way. Taking a few weeks hiatus.

Lamia Sabachtani

• View Profile
on: January 10, 2022, 12:57:51 PM
Drastically reduced playing times (and different time zone, except on weekends) because of work. However, if you want to catch me IG, feel free to reach out on Discord, or with an IC message on the forums.

The Samophlange

• Meatball Enthusiast
    • View Profile
on: January 13, 2022, 05:57:29 PM
Many in the community are already aware that I take care of a relative of mine. For the last five or six years I've been providing end of life care to my grandfather, who has COPD and has been on the long journey of decline. Around thirty-two hours ago he started into the final stretch of his life, and the hospice staff helping us has said he has at most 20-30 hours left before he's gone. As a result I am going to have a lot of changes to make in both my life and my home to deal with his absence.

My playtime is liable to become very sporadic. Honestly, I would probably welcome the distraction of efu, so maybe I will steal more time than I think. But I didn't want to leave anyone hanging in regards to my current pc. Moreover, I wanted to have a chance to thank you all. Even though I am the first to criticize aspects of this community I think could be improved, it's out of a genuine love for the people and work that goes in here.  Efu has been a very helpful thing to distract myself from some of the pain and difficult that comes from losing a very close loved one. Thank you again for all the fun and energy you have poured into the game world. Sometimes even those very small interactions were a very big boost to me during difficult times.

SN

• View Profile
on: January 19, 2022, 12:01:17 PM
I'll be taking a vacay in the mountains, starting Friday for 8-9 days. Should be able to check discord sporadically though.