EFU:CoR Leaving/Returning Posts

Started by Howlando, July 14, 2013, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empress of Neon

Starting tomorrow, I won't be on efu nearly as much as I have been the past few weeks. Got a new job that's going to put me well past even my old play hours. I'll still be available on 2 select days of the week and make an effort to keep tabs via the forums/discord, but otherwise you should assume I'll scarcely be on most days.

Chapter 6 has certainly been something  ;D

SN

Similar to EON, my absurd play times will be dying down, as I'm switching jobs. We'll see if I can bum as much, but i doubt it.

For now, back in 3 days..

V6 certainly is something!!

cmenden

Not switching jobs but I'm also gonna be around less frequently, at least for the next couple of weeks due to handling RL stuff (marriage and marriage-related family visits!)

Empress of Neon

Small update to my  play schedule. Previous post adjusted accordingly.

Empress of Neon

Due to some minor health problems, I will again be  available regularly on Sands of Intrigue for a time.

Karwelas

Taking short break from the game, Zvada should be back after weekend.
Current character: Ealdred Emberheart, the burned hin.

tinfoilhat

Going to take a little break. See you all in a bit!

LoveLess

Toleigh Castal will be back on the 22nd.

Blue41

I'll be back Tuesday morning-- out of town with limited efu access.

Whyleth

I'm probably taking an indefinite break. As much as I'd like to play and do things, I'm finding I'm forcing myself to do it, and it's not helping my stress going into the last week of the University semester and with exams coming.  It isn't fun if I'm trying to force myself to go from point a to point b.

Juglar

I find myself chasing a high that isn't going to come. Thanks for everything, love you all!

SunrypeSlim

This is my overdue apology for having a public breakdown and offending a lot of my friends and/or cowriters here.

I've put it here with my "I'm Back" post so as to not make a scene about it.

Some of you more than others are owed a personal apology, and I'll hear anyone out who wants to make their feelings heard, in PMs.

I know "let's move past it" is a pretty selfish position for the offender to take, but I think it's the best approach here.

Sorry for being me. More specifically: I'm sorry for being ableist, obnoxious, and egotistical. I'm sorry for spoiling the fun and betraying confidences.
PM me for an apology! :3

SN

Hey Friends,

I know what Gip says, that people writing farewell posts usually will be back pretty soon, but I doubt it will be the case with me, since my life has turned upside down over a span of last month, with a lot of stacking problems, job change, major health issues and more, so after giving it a serious degree of consideration, I decided to pull the EFU plug indefinitely, and since I dropped off EFU Discord to not get tempted, feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk in a PM.

I want to thank everyone in the community (DMs and Players  alike) for (wow) 14 years of outstanding and captivating storytelling, tears of joy and laughter, and a whole plethora of emotions as a result of the wonderfully talented beautiful minds that made this place possible.

You are all wonderful people. Please, be gentle and understanding to each other (players and DMs alike) even when things get heated. You never know who's sitting on the other side of the screen and what they have gone through.

Love you all and thanks for everything,
SN

Vlaid

After a bit of a hiatus and a pretty happily satisfactory end to my prior PC I am feeling a lot more energized and motived for EFU and a new PC.  The playing once or twice a month should be behind me for a while   8)

Wench

Hey, I'm stupid and have been locked out of my discord account for like 2-3 weeks. If you messaged me during this time I promise I'm not ignoring you.  :-[

If you need to get in touch I made an alt, Wench (Busted)#0126

I hope everyone is having fun efu'ing it up!  ;D
Feed me my kid cuisine meal, or I will say the F word.

if she's your girl then why does her leitmotif appear in my battle theme bro  :/