EFU Loremaster Treasurehunt

Started by Random_White_Guy, January 26, 2019, 10:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random_White_Guy

So after a late night chat with Kinslayer I have an earwig I can't get out of my brain. An old character of mine from EFUM.

Timeline I believe was Spring 2012 from various forum searches and attempts to scour.

The concept as a whole was to let EFU shape his course, starting as a suicidal PC who would walk up to PCs and ask them to kill him.

- A Rotbringer Sorcerer who after discovering his ties to H'bala's curse tried to hire PCs to kill him and lazed about Mistlocke as a beggar and waif, overtime henching for various PCs who tried to redeem him. I vaguely remember being someone's squire, someone's wizard apprentice, etc.
- Attempted to join the Wyrm Watchers (If someone still has old forum access to their PC account) but his recruitment efforts were blocked by PCs.
- Attempted to join the Numerous Order (If someone still has old forum access to their PC account) but was put on trial by Fear-The-Three and escaped into the wilds
- Fled to Murdertown, where he inevitably perished.

I've tried searching my apps, PCNs, etc to no avail. Best I can estimate all his correspondence was lost to the ages.

It may be my karmic punishment for years upon years of playing flakey PCs, but for the life of me I can't remember his name.

And it's driving me crazy.

Winner who can find the name gets 5$ RwGbucks, redeemable for any concept help, OOC brainstorming to help a PC Plot, Fancy forum art graphic for your merchant poster, graphic for your IC journal, art for your faction post or otherwise (schedule pending)
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Stranger

Stranger

Furthermore, the Rotbringer perk did not exist until EFU:R and was one of several specialty necromancer bloodlines added in by Talir during that chapter.

You are conflating your memory of Rastin with that of your Withered Rotbringer in EFU:R, Elmer Blackoak.

Random_White_Guy

Once more loremaster confirmed. Hero status
[11:23 PM] Howlando: Feel free LealWG
[11:23 PM] Howlando: I'll give you a high five + fist bump tip

[1:34 AM] BigOrcMan: RwG, a moment on the lips, forever on the hips

Damien

Why you spend time learning such useless facts is beyond me, Stranger.

DangerousDan

i think your trivia knowledge is cool, stranger.

top thread everyone

Kinslayer988

A cursed title to be shared with he who must be chained. Also I mentioned your h'balan and you said it was another concept you fiend!
<SkillFocuspwn> no property developers among men only brothers