Kaspar Silvertree R.I.P.

Started by -UnholyWon-, July 14, 2020, 10:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-UnholyWon-

Good day friends! Kaspar Silvertree has departed the world of the City of Rings having went off on adventure to hunt down the mongrels of the Mongrelwoods. Kaspar with his trusty bow went into the battle knowing he would likely not be returning (I was a bit under prepared despite last minute potion buying). Arrow after arrow and close call after close call, Kaspar narrowly escaped death even though death tried to run him down multiple times.

A combination of Mongrel Archers hating Orza Archers, a rush into battle with shield and sword, not placing your invisibility potions in your quick bar slot, and sheer dumb luck Kaspar fell. I never really intended to play Kaspar past one PvP death or DM'd event death. I honeslty thought he died when the Torc went all "Inglorious Basterds" on me. This was really cool though.

I had a lot of fun returning back to EFU with this character, and really enjoyed learning about the new setting. It is certainly incredible.  Thanks to everyone for all the interactions, sorry to say I won't be continuing Kaspar's journal.

Cheers!
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.

LiAlH4

Godspeed to poor Kaspar, I didn't get much time to interact with him, but I followed his journal!

RNN

I had fun with our interactions, sorry to see him go!