Tristram veers, never a knight of glitt.

Started by Scitus, August 22, 2021, 05:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scitus

I started him after I lost Gideon, a shaved off version of a character I wanted to app for. Who Ironically hated glitt and wanted to duel them. It couldn't have turned out more different. From winning duels with Knaves and tournaments for people he had Hate/respect for. I'm not quite sure what Tristram really acomplished or how people thought of him. Or how I wanted people to think of him, but people did think of him and that's something..

Now my 1 piece of DM loot

Some Key moments I happened to catch

Also I used a -1 short sword haha

SamB123

Sarah123

Sad to see him go. Enjoyed having him around the Ward. Well played.

Nizzy

Very cool dude, one of Andrick's unlikely friends, awesome arena fight we had too. Nice pleasant Glitt guy

Les Abysses

Rogue friend! I will miss him around the Ward. I enjoyed Tristram a lot!

Poolson

The man, the myth, the BronxTicker boy who definitely used a shortsword and not a box razor.

He ruled.

Styngraven

I sadly didn't get to meet him in his prime but I sure do remember him before he joined Glitt as more a fun outspoken mercenary type. I always love your characters and concepts, seeing you dip your feet into more pvp heavy territory sure is something to see. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Cat

We only saw each other a few times but each time it was always memorable!

Rey

My pc always found Tristram to be a little frightening, he had a drive and saavy inside of him that could potentially become dangerous. I rly loved him tho, well played.

Strangeways

I really enjoyed our interactions. Good bye, Tristram.

Blood on the Mountaintop

Tristram could be a little bawdy at times, but he was a character that was never afraid to speak his mind in the contentious world of Ward politics. I admired how earnest he was, from standing up for what he felt was right to his sour moods when his House was done wrong by. Goodbye, Buckler Boy!

the_account

Enjoyed our back and forth. A lot of negotiations, conflict, and pigheadedness on both sides of our PCs. It was fun. =)

Bearic

Uh, the second piece of loot was the best loot, it's a celebratory stein. XD

One_With_Nature

Enjoyed Tristram, had a big impact on Wade on his actions, but mostly just kept him busy trying to stop Tristram doing mad stuff. Good luck with your next! glitt glitt glitt

Glomping Bandit

Excellent work on Tristram, his death was sudden and unexpected. I liked him a lot from the few interactions that we've had.