Spawnpoint bug, sending to 92-93

Started by sankarul, August 24, 2021, 06:22:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sankarul

Hello

I believe there is a bug involved with the spawn points.  Several times now, I have spawned in the 93rd even further, when I never went past 95 in a reset. Once, I logged in for the first time in a reset and was in the 98th, reset happened 1 min later, I didn't move an inch and I ended up in the 92nd next log in.

I don't THINK it's only tied to the groundskeeper's hut. I know us elves have often been sent to the 92nd  when bound here in the 98th, but I am somewhat sure I got sent there once when bound to the pondsfire too. But it's possible that I remember wrong, I'm sadly not perfect!

Dredi

Previously returning to 98 and entering near the Status of Lord Desmond Sunpurse would reset your spawn location to whatever your 99/98 residence would be. This no longer appears to be functioning.

sankarul

It's not just that. If you have your spawn set to 98, and NEVER LEAVE 98, you can still be sent to 92. It resets to 92 every now and then.

I've talked to a few others.

People with their spawn point at the Rat Raft, Glitt Hall, and the Groundskeeper's Hut all seem to get this treatment. Possibly more spawns, but I've found people spawning in 92 with me from those places.