House Owlstone

Started by ZDavidMan, June 05, 2022, 02:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZDavidMan

HOUSE OWLSTONE

~ 'Tween Bank, 'Twixt Branch. ~

As my eyes wander heavenward to ponder the primordial age of the stars themselves, I'm reminded of an antediluvian time. A time when the monuments of House Owlstone stood tall and proud among the banks of the 154th Ring, wrought with pride and measured with precision by their shrewd originators. Just as well, the scions of House Owlstone pay homage to the Old Magic in all things. The deepest recesses of their texts paint the vivid image of a gargantuan Owl perched upon the vermeiled bricks of a sacred crossing--judging fateful gloryfinders in a series of trials for the right of passage. Ours is a family who dared to harness the perfect nature of that mythical entity, building our own bridge in reverence to the legends of our past.

Nevertheless, the traditions and curses engendered by our reverence ultimately proved to be an engine for madness. A madness that laid low the bricks of the Auld Owl Bridge, collapsing utterly beneath the hubris of our auld and peripheral family. Our scrolls have long since crumbled to dust, alongside the quaint legends we knew to be as history itself.

Our last scion now glides upon the winds in search of ancient secrets hidden within the curvilinear architecture of the Rings. Those under the Owlstone banner have long been compelled to relinquish their fear in the face of the unknown, and to risk everything in the pursuit of rebuilding what was lost; whether it be honor, the sacred annals of tradition, or the very stones themselves. Under the auspices of the Auld Owl's perch, we will rise again.

Quote from: Faction DetailsName of Faction: House Owlstone
Recommended Alignments: Good and Neutral. Evil will be a tough swing
Recommended Classes: Any but druids

Reach out to me on discord for more info! @Unfie