Make bonecollectors not have pins

Started by I love cats, September 21, 2022, 10:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love cats

It's so silly and so stupid a necromantic cabal would have a pin with a name on it so recognizable. If your room runs out or you lose PVP  or get searched for any reason you're basically exposed. It's kinda silly.

Lalena Steele

I don't know, i kinda like the idea, granded never been a bonecollector. From an outsiders perspective it is nice to have a way to oust an obvious bad guy rather than hope they keep bodies somewhere or catch them in the act.  I have only know like one or two necromancers to actually be found out by their pin, so i don't think it is that much of a problem.

Vlaid

It's basically the only way to hold people accountable to being a necromancer if they pretend they aren't while going about their business. I kept mine on me at all times and was very  mindful that my "safe" way of getting to power also carried with it a risk of being discovered if I lost a pvp and/or got searched.

VanillaPudding

Or just throw it away and buy a new one when you need it :)

Secutor

Ironside

If you won't rep the set then you ain't in it playa. 

-UnholyWon-

Quote from: Ironside on September 22, 2022, 06:22:42 PM
If you won't rep the set then you ain't in it playa.

Punk ass, Busters! *C-Walks out*
Discord - Howlando: UnholyWon, an Elder Thing that has crawled from the depths of Chapter 1, many a nature-pc and adventurer played in the past... a rare sighting IG in recent chapters, but perhaps less rare than we realize. Beware his professional insight into the minds of the mentally disturbed.