[Long Term Sentencing]

Started by meow-mix, May 09, 2009, 01:15:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas_Not_very_wise

You can get through the bogs alone at level 2 if you know how. <.<

MrGrendel

This sounds like a neat idea, and a nice opportunity for criminal RP/organization. Whatever quests are offered, though, I think they should be perhaps half as rewarding, in terms of xp and individual item power, as quests on the "free" islands. That said, it might still be a place to pick up on some decent shady items here and there. Potions of rogue's cunning anyone?

petey512

Quote from: Thomas_Not_very_wise;125050You can get through the bogs alone at level 2 if you know how. <.<

I don't know how. :P
"Proving concerned parents from the 80's wrong, just in time for them to be dead. "

Letsplayforfun

You can also send them to slavery and have them 'escape' in the UD...

9lives

Further separating the playerbase is a bad idea.

Crod Mondoon

1.} Pretty sure there is already a longstanding criminal organization out there. If you cannot read through the subterfuge, the last post on it makes it pretty clear.

2.) If your a common thug,commiting overt thuggery, you should be caught and loose a hand or something as harsh, ic.  Common thugs rarely last long in any environment, without a mastermind pulling there strings.

3.) Prison island..wasn't the Zigguart a prison?  How do we know it still is not, and that all our chars were mind wiped to believe whatever nonsense they use as a backstory, where in reality, we are all heinous criminals, serveing our life until death sentences..

(3 is purely a product of too much caffine, 1 and 2 seem valid though)

MrGrendel

Quote from: 9lives;125091Further separating the playerbase is a bad idea.

Hm, that's a pretty strong point against, tbh. Though I think the idea is a pretty cool one, I think more interaction with other players should take precedence.

Anonymous Bosch

Quote from: "Crod Mondoon"Common thugs rarely last long in any environment, without a mastermind pulling there strings.
Don't you go outside? :P
I walk past a dozen thugs on my way to the bus-stop.